Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    That is not leak. And you are not the one who decides who gets it at the end of the day its up for Miranda, Mcsic and Dave. please stop talking like you are an admin or something similar to that.
    ^not applying for any position anytime soon. And if i do, i won't get it lol so won't bother.
    Oh really now

Anyway, in a trial role, it's the officials duty to look after trials or should I say EX, if you broke a rule I have the authority to point it out.

anyway in that ss you posted I was referring to the COM event, not stating your overall status whilst the trial.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Oh really now

Anyway, in a trial role, it's the officials duty to look after trials or should I say EX, if you broke a rule I have the authority to point it out.

anyway in that ss you posted I was referring to the COM event, not stating your overall status whilst the trial.
    I understand lol. All i can say that your decision and reason for declining me were unfair and didn't satisfy me, WHY? Because ignoring players wasn't a valid reason lol..... and my anger? i can't say anything regarding this because i admit it. i have very bad anger mangements issues
    anyways not replying to your posts anymore michi xxxxx buenas suerte <3

3. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Mousse (10-03-2015)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for the apology, I feel a lot better now.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    I didn't ignore anyone. I'm not supposed to answer 909120014910491041 9102949120 41929401294019 021 4910 9129 pm of people asking me for events, teleport them above map and shit LMFAO. I didn't ignore you nor the staff nor the players, As i said in the video. It's impossible for a human brain to focus on chat, checking for cheaters and laggers, logging events, adding points and turning forum image on and the way i hunt for e.g LMS how the **** am i supposed to focus on chat while hunting???? ? ???? ? Anyways as i also said i cannot force you to believe whether i changed or not during these 2 past weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

And you say say "During the trial you never listened" dude i only hosted with you once ? wtf lol
    Lol first of all, if you think it's exhausting to turn on event image, logging events and adding points, all the things you do before or after events, then I dont know what to tell you. You're either completely lazy or you must be mentally challenged. If you cant take the time to look at the chat for 3 seconds while hunting in lms or whatever, then you're obviously not ET material. All these things that's "impossible for the human brain to react to", are things that Mex had no struggle with at all. Either Mex is a superhuman/robot or you have low expectations from your brain.

And you did ignore alot, sometimes you weren't even hosting, but only attended and even then did you not pay attention when staff was talking to you. I got a whole book on what you guys did wrong during trial so stop being so ignorant.

We wrote down everything you guys did wrong and when we did the voting for officials everyone agreed that you never listened to players/staff and that made the quality of your events bad. It wasnt only you who did not listen to us but you're the only one who denies it. We gave you hints, you never took them. People SPAMMED the chat trying to correct your mistakes when you ****ed up the rules and etc, and you ignored.

Most of the events I was in that you were hosting, it was events where you pay alot of attention to the chat, like Simon says and T/F. In those events you watch the chat ALOT, you're saying you couldnt even take a second to read what people were spamming you when you basically have to watch the chat all the time in those events?

And it doesnt matter how many times I hosted with you, we summarize it all from everyone you hosted with. If you think this was only my perspective then you're wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

And you are not the one who decides who gets it at the end of the day its up for Miranda, Mcsic and Dave. please stop talking like you are an admin or something similar to that.
    The whole staff team decides that. Not Miranda, Mcsic and Dave alone.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Bunny (09-27-2015), Camel (09-27-2015), Eddie (09-27-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Lol first of all, if you think it's exhausting to turn on event image, logging events and adding points, all the things you do before or after events, then I dont know what to tell you. You're either completely lazy or you must be mentally challenged. If you cant take the time to look at the chat for 3 seconds while hunting in lms or whatever, then you're obviously not ET material. All these things that's "impossible for the human brain to react to", are things that Mex had no struggle with at all. Either Mex is a superhuman/robot or you have low expectations from your brain.

And you did ignore alot, sometimes you weren't even hosting, but only attended and even then did you not pay attention when staff was talking to you. I got a whole book on what you guys did wrong during trial so stop being so ignorant.

We wrote down everything you guys did wrong and when we did the voting for officials everyone agreed that you never listened to players/staff and that made the quality of your events bad. It wasnt only you who did not listen to us but you're the only one who denies it. We gave you hints, you never took them. People SPAMMED the chat trying to correct your mistakes when you ****ed up the rules and etc, and you ignored.

Most of the events I was in that you were hosting, it was events where you pay alot of attention to the chat, like Simon says and T/F. In those events you watch the chat ALOT, you're saying you couldnt even take a second to read what people were spamming you when you basically have to watch the chat all the time in those events?

And it doesnt matter how many times I hosted with you, we summarize it all from everyone you hosted with. If you think this was only my perspective then you're wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole staff team decides that. Not Miranda, Mcsic and Dave alone.
    Well, You are right l0l ;S

8. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Mousse (10-03-2015)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Wouldn't it be better to solve these issues personally?
    Makes the staff(ET) start to look very unprofessional when you start swearing at each other, or calling each other names on an open forum page.
    Nevertheless it's none of my business and it's quite entertaining, so if you don't agree, please, continue on.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Zexi you didn't get unbanned just to ****ing come argue and still be a butthurt baby about this.
    You have a second chance, use it wisely.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to solve these issues personally?
    Makes the staff(ET) start to look very unprofessional when you start swearing at each other, or calling each other names on an open forum page.
    Nevertheless it's none of my business and it's quite entertaining, so if you don't agree, please, continue on.
    We didn't bring this out in the public.
    Zexi posted a thread the day after he got declined.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Zexi you didn't get unbanned just to ****ing come argue and still be a butthurt baby about this.
    You have a second chance, use it wisely.
    Man, They started it. SO BE IT. I'm just trying to prove a point and advise the upcoming ETs to not ignore players and control anger cuz they decline over little things XD smh...

13. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Mousse (10-03-2015)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    i feel like i got raped in public by your words 50 coins can fix that

OT: u always seem to get angry over nothing

i dont mind that your accent is bad or that your english doesent sound great ( neither does mine PLUS GRAMMAR )

but you cannot just rage at everyone for 1 little thing

i dont care if you get banned

but if you want to enjoy the game drop the attitude like stephan said if i remember it right

You cannot change your behavior in a several weeks or month it takes time

hope you can enjoy the game without going angry at everyone.

15. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Michi (09-27-2015)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information