101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    i already have this problem for like a year or more now and also already posted 2 threads about it:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ttempt-problem
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...e-the-problem)

anyway i wanted to know maybe in the time from then untill now somebody does know a solution?

i have this problem since the first day i downloaded freestyle gunz so the file thats causing this was already there and still ruining it all.
    i love freestyle gunz so much, its definitely the best server but unfortunately sometime i maybe have to go to an other server because i just cant play. just started gunz and already hacking attempt after 10 seconds in game.

i stay at freestyle gunz at home for sure on this account but i do spend a lot of time on my laptop besides my home pc and i cant play it on my laptop ;s

thanks for trying anyway,

Last edited by 101danny101; 09-28-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I checked the logs again but the reason why you are getting this problem is still the same.
    Something is trying to simulate a click in FGunZ which FGunZ doesn't like. Have you tried closing every single app on the background?
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    i just disabled everything except for some maybe needed programs. but thats only things that belong to my asus laptop like audio and asus services etc. should i also disable those then? and if i do this are you sure there arent gonna be any other problems by disabling them?

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 101danny101 View Post
    i just disabled everything except for some maybe needed programs. but thats only things that belong to my asus laptop like audio and asus services etc. should i also disable those then? and if i do this are you sure there arent gonna be any other problems by disabling them?
    asus services sound like bloatware to me.
    I had an asus, had 0 asus programs running though.

I now have a famous "adware" lenovo, and I have 0 lenovo programs installed.

Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    Lol I used to get that... but my computer is touch screen, sometimes my mouse's cable touched the screen and it showed the hacking message.

Thanks
    the things i meant are:
    asus webstorage panel
    some intel corperation things
    realtek audio

those are the things that i have abled.
    curently there is a hacker busy for me finding out my problem from hijackthis. he knows what he's doing and hopefully he can solve it

Thread Information