Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    I personally rather gunz , it's more action and a faster game , lol is too slow for me, and i think in gunz u have more freedom such as more games modes etc... but that's just me lol u guys?

Makarov's Avatar Good Samaritan

Country
    Thanks
    /vote gunz

Country
    Thanks
    /vote gunz2

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Didn't anyone make a thread like this before? Even though GunZ and LoL cannot be compared to each other, it's just not the same game category...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoxton View Post
    Didn't anyone make a thread like this before? Even though GunZ and LoL cannot be compared to each other, it's just not the same game category...
    Idk lol, but of course it can be compared , they are both still a game , however lol is a slow action game , gunz is faster

6. The following user said thank you to Chicken for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (09-28-2015)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    Idk lol, but of course it can be compared , they are both still a game , however lol is a slow action game , gunz is faster
    They're two completely different games so I dont know how exactly you compare them. For being a moba, LoL is probably one of the fastest games out there.

Personally I prefer 3rd person open world games. What made me like GunZ so much was that I loved the Matrix when I was younger ( still do ) and there were so many cool stuff you could do in this game like they did in Matrix, lel.

8. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Dante (09-28-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Gunz is an action/hack-and-slash type of game, similar to devil may cry in a way. LoL is a team based platform where teamplay is critical in order to gain victories. While there are similarities, these two games are extremely different to each other and I think I don't have to explain how it differs from one another. I would certainly prefer gunz as it catches my taste when it comes to fast paced games, and I used to play a LOT of fast paced games on my late ps3 and I still play some fast paced games on my psp nowadays. You see, I've been a fan of devil-may-cry ever since it came out for the ps2, main reason why I checked this game in the very first place is because I saw a schoolmate of mine way back in highschool doing basic k-style (this was a time wherein fancy moves such as LD, BreakDash etc. Did not exist yet) and it looked very similar to Devil May Cry due to the cancellation of animation that players can do, ss, rs, ss from sword to guns etc. I was not disappointed when I learned kstyle since you can carry yourself sometimes without even depending on your team and practice to your heart's content to get better aim, moveset, etc etc. Also, I kinda grew up with this game. I stopped for 3 years(igunz), 2 years(a pserver), and another 2 years(another pserver) and this game is still up. I can honestly say that learning k-style and doing advance stuff in gunz, is far harder than learning LoL. I don't think I said that right tho, but that's just my opinion.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

10. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Camel (09-28-2015)

--

Country
    Thanks
    you can compare lol/runescape
    gunz best

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I played both for a veryy long time and I still like them both but imo its pain in the ass when you lose a league game unlike gunz because you simply dont want to waste 40 min of urlife on a defeat because of a ****ing retarded team ~_~ that's why I prefer gunz over lrague

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    I prefer league over gunz.
    league for smart and skilled people you guys don't meet the requirements so pls gtfo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information