Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Sup you guys.

I've been using my Razer Kraken as my gaming headphones ever since god knows when. I find it good for PC/Gaming since it gives an advantage when I play battlefield 4, but yo, I need a new headphones for music when I go to work etc. I take the bus on the way to work and it usually takes me around 1 hour to get there and I recently found out that my Audio Technica earphones (in-ear) isn't really doing a good job since I went back to listening to some rnb/hip-hop/rap and as y'all know, this particular genre is very demanding when it comes to bass. Don't get me wrong yo, this earphone (in-ear) has done an excellent job by far since I used to listen to metal for the past few years and it stood the test of time. If I remember correctly, it cost me around $68.00 at the time. I was browsing the internet lately and I read very good reviews about the sony MDR-ZX100. Bottom line is, I bought a Sony MDR-ZX100 just 2 days ago for about $45.00.0 It's decent, very nice set of headphones indeed, impressive bass, works well with my equalizer, it even stood it's ground when I activated bass boost and im impressed with it's performance. I'm a bit disappointed when it came to noise cancelling because as I mentioned, I take the bus everyday and apparently, it's noise cancellation sucks, everything else is fine though. I think I still need a better one. I ain't getting rid of the MDR-ZX100 though, i'm keeping this as a back up headphones.

So, if anyone can recommend any headphones (over-the-ear) from these brands, I'd definitely appreciate it. Don't suggest headphones such as skull candy or beats by dre since real audiophiles know that these brands are trash. My budget on headphones should be around $50.00-70.00 since I'm only going to use it mainly for travelling like going to work and going home from work etc, therefore I'm not willing to shell out $100.00 above for it. I'd consider something around $80-100 though but not over $100. I have a sony 5.1 surround sound in my room so I won't be using the headset at home.

Regards,
    Fourth

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    Why not just get $5-$10 headphones? They work almost the same. I've had my $10 headphones for over a year now with no problems.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oculus View Post
    Why not just get $5-$10 headphones? They work almost the same. I've had my $10 headphones for over a year now with no problems.
    I'm a slave when it comes to music quality. I used to stick with $5.00-20.00 headphones myself back in the day, but when I had my first over the head headphones which was worth $60.00, I can never go back. The quality is just too different. I'm an audiophile myself so I tend to compare sound quality a lot and the quality of $5.00-20.00 headphones are meh.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-29-2015 at 07:53 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    i have Sennheiser CX 300-II earphones and they have nice music quality they last about 2 years. they are not that expensive and the quality is good. but they are in ear.
    Pc Specs:
    CPU: Intel core i7 6700k @4Ghz
    GPU: MSI GTX 980Ti 6G TF OC
    RAM: 2x Kingston hyperx DDR4 Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
    ssd: samsung evo 120 gb +4 Hdd's
    cpu cooler: zalman cnps12x
    case: zalman z11 plus
    Keyboard & Mouse: CM Storm Quickfire (cherry blue, blue leds), Cyborg RAT 7, Steelseries Mousepad
    PSU: corsair 750w full modulair
    Headset: Logitech G430
    Laptop: BTO 15CL58 CPU: i7-4710MQ GPU: GTX 860M 2GB RAM: 24GB 1600Mhz SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB & Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB HDD: 1TB 7200rpm HGST Screen: 15.6 inch Full Hd Mat

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    Try out the Sony MDRV6?

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZAIN View Post
    Try out the Sony MDRV6?
    I actually looked for this in stores. Sadly, it's officially discontinued by Sony.

I love monitor headphones, I have 1 monitor headphones right now. 1 Marshall monitor headphones which I use when I play my electric guitar so other people won't hear the noise It causes. It's extremely good but not really good for hip-hop/rap music though.. I would personally love to buy what you've suggested, but extremely hard to find one here that hasn't been used yet and I don't personally like buying used stuff.

Ahhh this headphones is making me drool yo.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-29-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oculus View Post
    you haven't tried 50$ headphones have you.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    fourth listen sir best0 im pro cwer best and i use iphone 5 earphones gg im god

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tzunami best0 View Post
    fourth listen sir best0 im pro cwer best and i use iphone 5 earphones gg im god
    iPhone 5 Earphones rofl. ROFL. compared to sennheiser, sony, audio technica or even trash brands such as beats by dre or skull candy, these earphones suck. It's good for people who can't detect bass ranges or just plainly listen to music as is. But if you want to really HEAR your music, then you know that these earphones won't do.

P.S. I love you k?

P.S.S. Best cw? Please. U got rekked on dat castle tdm. Ez. Ezi

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    iPhone 5 Earphones rofl. ROFL. compared to sennheiser, sony, audio technica or even trash brands such as beats by dre or skull candy, these earphones suck. It's good for people who can't detect bass ranges or just plainly listen to music as is. But if you want to really HEAR your music, then you know that these earphones won't do.

P.S. I love you k?

P.S.S. Best cw? Please. U got rekked on dat castle tdm. Ez. Ezi
    iphone 5 soundplay best0
    i rekt u armi clip ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information