Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who Linzor is in 20 words?
    A : I am a Norwegian who lives in Sweden that talks a lot. I host events in GunZ or I play medstyle.

#2 If the players would join together to start a resistance against the staff, who would you want to be the leader? - Jonathan
    A : Oboy... Well I'm part of the staff team, so I would like it to go as bad as possible.
    So why don't you give it a shot, Jonathan?

#3 If you won $100k,- and you have to choose 3 fgunz players and give them atleast $10k, who would you choose? - Surfen
    A : Juuzo, Cosmicwinds and Mazi.

#4 Favourite number? - Michi
    A : 64.

#5 If you won a fruit, what fruit would you win? - Shino
    A : I dont eat fruits, but I guess an apple would be a nice gesture.

#6 Do you have a story about FgunZ that involved you?
    A : I dont really have a story worth telling. But one of the things that I'm very proud of that's related to Freestyle GunZ is that I helped changing the rules for the medstyle event.

#7 Which event do you like the most to participate in?
    A : Medstyle.

#8 Which event do you like the least to participate in?
    A : Gun Game (I'm a gladiator).

#9 Is there something in FgunZ that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A : Honestly, not really. But it would be awesome if more people wanted to learn how to medstyle.

#10 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A : Would like the Rage / Ego section to be removed. I think it's stupid.

#11 Do you have an all time hero?
    A : Not really. But I guess my "role model" would be my best friend.

#12 Do you prefer warm or cold colours?
    A : Cold.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A : I have 3 favorite Games: Mass Effect, Fire Emblem and The Legend of Zelda.
    But in general I play almost anything. Right now I'm playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive, GunZ, L.A. Noire and Witcher 3.

#14 Which song do you consider your favourite of all it?
    A : 30 Seconds to Mars + This is war (extended version with 100 suns)

#15 Which movie would you recommend to our community to watch?
    A : The Lord of the Rings.

#16 What is your dream job?
    A : I want to become a teacher in psychology and in history or possibly religion.

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A : USA. Seems to be a cool place. Many people I would like to meet there and many places I would like to visit.

#18 Any kind of food that you really do not like to eat?
    A : Banana. Makes me vomit instantly.

#19 Which drink do you like the most?
    A : Smirnoff Ice.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FgunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize, which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A : Juuzo, Mazi, Cosmicwinds and Daneus

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (October 7th 2015).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

braazts (09-30-2015), Corrupt (09-30-2015), Fourth (09-30-2015), GeorgeGFX (09-30-2015), Linzor (09-30-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    #13 What games do you play in general?
    [I]A : I have 3 favorite Games: Mass Effect, Fire Emblem and The Legend of Zelda.
    But in general I play almost anything. Right now I'm playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive, GunZ, L.A. Noire and Witcher 3.
    Oh cool, a fellow rpg gamer. Yo, I loved fire embelm for gba, same goes for legend of zelda.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Oh cool, a fellow rpg gamer. Yo, I loved fire embelm for gba, same goes for legend of zelda.
    Not many people I know who even knows what Fire Emblem is, but it's just so awesome. My favorite tho is the Gamecube one, with Ike as the main character.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    #18 Any kind of food that you really do not like to eat?
    A : Banana. Makes me vomit instantly.
    *Shoves a whole banana in your throat*
    Spoiler!

A question for the next player spotlight.

"With all these tech news lately, If you were to make the ultimate phone, what components would it have and from which device?"

6. The following 3 users say thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

braazts (09-30-2015), Linzor (09-30-2015), Sonji (09-30-2015)

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    What is your favorite post/thread on the forum that makes you lol every time you see it?

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Not many people I know who even knows what Fire Emblem is, but it's just so awesome. My favorite tho is the Gamecube one, with Ike as the main character.
    *****, it's one of the best tactical rpg's i've ever played on GBA. I'd rank it #3 on my top 10 gba games just behind final fantasy IV advance. Best rpg I've played in gba is Final Fantasy VI advance. Damn, talking about these gba games makes me nostalgic... to think that I've played these games on a small device with AA Batteries, man just imagine ahahaha. Those were the days. I finished mass effect 3 too. Can't remember if it was the xbox 360 version or the ps3 version tho. It's a good game, but definitely overrated. I'd go with Skyrim any given day but meh, that's just me.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post

#3 If you won $100k,- and you have to choose 3 fgunz players and give them atleast $10k, who would you choose? - Surfen
    A : Juuzo, Cosmicwinds and Mazi.
    pls medstylers FTW lolol

Question1 : Surfen or bacon?
    Question 2 WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE
    ^^ joke lol
    Question 2 for real : What kind of movies do you like?

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    *****, it's one of the best tactical rpg's i've ever played on GBA. I'd rank it #3 on my top 10 gba games just behind final fantasy IV advance. Best rpg I've played in gba is Final Fantasy VI advance. Damn, talking about these gba games makes me nostalgic... to think that I've played these games on a small device with AA Batteries, man just imagine ahahaha. Those were the days. I finished mass effect 3 too. Can't remember if it was the xbox 360 version or the ps3 version tho. It's a good game, but definitely overrated. I'd go with Skyrim any given day but meh, that's just me.
    If we're going to talk about overrated games then I think Skyrim is definitely the right game to talk about

Ever played Oblivion? Now that was some epic shit. Skyrim had so many faults that its predecessor was just so superior in. Let's not even talk about the Dark Brotherhood lol

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    if you had the chance to replace dave, who would you replace him with?

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    If we're going to talk about overrated games then I think Skyrim is definitely the right game to talk about

Ever played Oblivion? Now that was some epic shit. Skyrim had so many faults that its predecessor was just so superior in. Let's not even talk about the Dark Brotherhood lol
    Dude, oblivion was the Bomb! It's definitely in my top ten list, took me one hell of a time cuz I like exploring things in open world rpgs lol. Soz, never played dark brotherhood tho. But have you ever played Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Dragon Age I, Dragon Age II? I can go on and on and on. Most of the modern RPGs I play are either in ps3 or xbox360. I can't see any decent rpgs in PS4 lately so my ps4's gathering dust at the moment lol.

P.S. I spit at the face of the person who used to call me poor, and threw racist remarks towards me. The dude probably can't even afford a ps3 or a decent pc. SMH

P.S.S. I played this cool game on pc just recently. U ever heard of The Witcher series? I just got into it.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-30-2015 at 09:01 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information