101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    so lately linzor keeps threatening me about reporting me. his reason is because i said ''bitch'' to him which i 150% meant as a joke. later i see him saying bitch to people in the events and he tells me not to say it when he does it himself? linzor admits himself that he said this but meant it as a ''joke''. i tell him i also meant this as a joke and his answers are: ill report u if u keep insulting me, i already reported u, thats different i really ment it as a joke. linzor says he also has proof of me insulting him which i want to see cuz i only said bitch to him as a joke since we were doing a friendly fun game in stairway when it happened. but if you guys see bitch as an insult then linzor is also insulting others. his answer: no i mean it as a joke. like i said I ALSO MEAN IT LIKE A JOKE. so lately the tension between us is like 200% hate. he is telling me in words without insulting how stupid i am and i keep telling him that he does himself what he asks others not to do. the fact that i didnt make any screenshots when he was saying bitch doesnt matter ofcourse because he admits it himself. whats left is linzor reporting me for ''insulting him'' which i want to see. others words then ''bitch'' what he says himself to. i want to solve this problem because im getting extremely annoyed of his abuse of his rank. i really think he does and i know 99% of the people in this forum will get mad at me in this thread and say its not true and linzor will also tell me how stupid i am in this thread but it still is that he tells others to DONT do something when he does it himself. do you guys know a way to solve this or can you tell me who is wrong? ofcourse this story is told from my perspective and linzor will soon post his and then u guys can tell me if ''its different'' when he tells people then when i tell him. i think thats just abusing your rank like: i can say it and you cant.

(http://imgur.com/raLwoZv)
    (http://imgur.com/eRGjg9X)
    (http://imgur.com/piSoC8O)
    (http://imgur.com/S46pXgl)

michi like u said just ignore him, well i cant he is mad at me and dont want to ignore him every single game i want to hear what he has to say.

help me solve this problem and dont get mad please it doesnt solve anything.
    couldnt take anymore screenshots of other conversations because i didnt want to wait anymore with this,

everyone thanks for reading or helping.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    SS's not working.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    SS's not working.
    edited the links now

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    wow such hate, very wow

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    wow such hate, very wow
    please dont act childish you dont know what we said in game.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Well this is more a peer2peer conversation, not really anything to discuss out in the open. No one else will do anything but spam this thread.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I think you should talk to him personally about this.

Bitch.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

8. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

BARBARR (10-01-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    If you have a problem with any of the staff members, PM Adorable about it and she'll take care of it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information