Loyal

Country
    Thanks
    This guys is so irritating >.<
    That char is actually my char when it wasn't hack back then. The truth is I gave such PW and Username to a guy that I didn't know about his Identity and I admit it that It's my fault... Now he's using my name and we call it an Impostor!
    This time I wanna report him because he do such scam, he scammed one of my friend this time! I totally want to hit him.
    He's using my name as Hitchcliff and then someone told me that I scammed their sh*ts. I'm not going to let this one go...
    This time for sure... I don't have a proof for now but I've got a friend that donates in FG, I respect him too much but this kid disrespected him!
    I can't forgive myself because I gave my account to the wrong hands... Please let all his victims comment what they feel about being scammed.

I wan't my own char to be ban!

Sincerely,
    Hitchcliff

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by hitchcliff View Post
    This guys is so irritating >.<
    That char is actually my char when it wasn't hack back then. The truth is I gave such PW and Username to a guy that I didn't know about his Identity and I admit it that It's my fault... Now he's using my name and we call it an Impostor!
    This time I wanna report him because he do such scam, he scammed one of my friend this time! I totally want to hit him.
    He's using my name as Hitchcliff and then someone told me that I scammed their sh*ts. I'm not going to let this one go...
    This time for sure... I don't have a proof for now but I've got a friend that donates in FG, I respect him too much but this kid disrespected him!
    I can't forgive myself because I gave my account to the wrong hands... Please let all his victims comment what they feel about being scammed.

I wan't my own char to be ban!

Sincerely,
    Hitchcliff
    As you said, you gave your ID and PW away, ur fault. No actions will be taken probably.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    If you would like to appeal to ban a user for whatever reason PM a member of staff, don't make this a public matter. Thank you.

Thread Information