the__stig's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    almost everytime i start gunz a window will popup with a bunch of question marks and you can't close it. everytime you click close it opens another 20

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by the__stig View Post
    almost everytime i start gunz a window will popup with a bunch of question marks and you can't close it. everytime you click close it opens another 20

http://i.imgur.com/Rkaxi3s.jpg
    I think it's a virus ?
    Try to clean your PC

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    First time I've seen this happening, definitely not something caused by the launcher itself but probably be a third party program of malware.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds like a 'sticky' mouse to me. Have you tried another mouse? also Check for double mouse click speed located in control panel > mouse and lower it

if the problem still occurs then buy a new mouse lol.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gosu View Post
    Sounds like a 'sticky' mouse to me. Have you tried another mouse? also Check for double mouse click speed located in control panel > mouse and lower it

if the problem still occurs then buy a new mouse lol.
    i don't think that has anything to do with it

and dave, AFAICT i have no malware, did a scan with malware bytes and it came up clean. also, the launcher seems to start a new process called Launcher.exe, and i think the error that comes up was originally in korean but i just don't have the encoding or whatever for it to show in korean letters, which is why its question marks. still weird that no one else has experienced this... and it only started happening after the client update

the process launcher.exe was started initially when i clicked on fgunz client

after i clicked start game, Launcher.exe started. AFAICT Launcher.exe didn't exist until then.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    What Windows version are you using? Can't really tell by your GUI.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    What Windows version are you using? Can't really tell by your GUI.
    seven

God

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by the__stig View Post
    i don't think that has anything to do with it

and dave, AFAICT i have no malware, did a scan with malware bytes and it came up clean. also, the launcher seems to start a new process called Launcher.exe, and i think the error that comes up was originally in korean but i just don't have the encoding or whatever for it to show in korean letters, which is why its question marks. still weird that no one else has experienced this... and it only started happening after the client update

http://i.imgur.com/VHFIe2L.png

the process launcher.exe was started initially when i clicked on fgunz client

after i clicked start game, Launcher.exe started. AFAICT Launcher.exe didn't exist until then.
    Some mallware infections adjust your ''safety''scanner to look like your pc is clean, make another partition from ur hdd and install a random OS on it, try out if the problem presists. if it does it isn't something within your software as the comment above. a mouseclicker can also be stuck but it seems unlikely because u havent found this problem any other instanceses.

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    have you tried reinstalling?

Thread Information