God

Country
    Thanks
    Whenever I boot up Microsoft Acces it shows the kader of acces but not the context, just a white screen.
    I've tried reinstalling several times, I came from Office 2016 when this problem suddenly occured (never had any problems with it neither did anything change just randomly appeared )
    I deinstalled office 2016, installed office 2013 ( i use a office 365 student plan ) same problem, tried fixing it in software panel, same problem. reinstalled 6 times already even tried upgrading back to 2016 nothing that will fix this issue while the other office programs work flawless, I don't know what I can do anymore. I also tried moving the entire office folder to my second HDD and try'd booting up but it still didn't fix my problem, I also manually deinstalled office by deleted every registerkey that MS Office creates.
    Screenshot of my problem:
    Acces_zpszmd9iqfx.png

Specs of my laptop:

Specs_zps71ofwic3.png

Any help will be highly appreciated

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I've noticed that Office have caused a lot of problem and there are actually a lot better free alternatives.

I recommend Kingsoft Office suite over Microsoft anyday.

http://www.kingsoftstore.com/kingsof...-freeware.html

God

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I've noticed that Office have caused a lot of problem and there are actually a lot better free alternatives.

I recommend Kingsoft Office suite over Microsoft anyday.

http://www.kingsoftstore.com/kingsof...-freeware.html
    Lol cant believe I found it, anyways. Problem solved, the white screen came from a GPU setting, VSync were disabled which made Acces fail to show interface.
    Sorry for the quick solve reply but i really been going through this problem for like 8 hours already I was clueless until a classmate told me about the videosettings I made yday

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Still better than Microsoft, lol.

God

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Still better than Microsoft, lol.
    Haha probly but the problem is that I have to follow some program from school and create files within Microsoft Office Acces.

Thread Information