Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Skype me, I'll show you pics.
    You can private message me here, my Skype is private and you got my word that the pics will remain only between us.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Honestly I don't wanna make fun of you and don't take this personally but you don't even look like that type of person who would have a girlfriend right now especially a wife or child to take care of, no offense once again.
    that escalated quickly

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    You can private message me here, my Skype is private and you got my word that the pics will remain only between us.
    Aight. You'll have to wait ti'll I get home. I'm at work right now and they have rules against plugging phones (where I have my pics ofc) to our work pcs.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    Aight. You'll have to wait ti'll I get home. I'm at work right now and they have rules against plugging phones (where I have my pics ofc) to our work pcs.

5. The following user said thank you to Chicken for this useful post:

Mike (10-09-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    You try'na pick a fight with me son?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    You try'na pick a fight with me son?
    R u crazy I call whole squad on you , Mike Mike , Prone , Trauma , Stu , Surfen , Dave , Opeth , Shino , George, they'll jump while youre in the training room practicing dbf on the wall

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Chicken for this useful post:

Fourth (10-09-2015), Mike (10-09-2015)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Scary!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Someone else besides Opeth hmm, who could that be.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    I'm getting pissed at yo attitude you little kunt.

I don't go online nowadays since I'm too busy at work and I'm taking care of my son and trying to learn how to be a better father and a husband to my wife. When I do, I'm only online for 30-40 minutes. But I'll make an exemption for you boy.

I'll end this with a warning. Install a very good anti-rape system on your PC because you'll be receving no amount of mercy everytime I see you. I'll embarass your ass in these forums so bad that it will be the very end of your gunz career, if you ever had one. Your influence to people will cease to exist once I destroy you again. You and I both know I destroyed you once, but I didn't screenshot due to the amount of respect I had for you at the time. You talk a lot of smack for someone who's skills are sub-par compared to decent players I know who can, at the very least, put up a decent fight.

You made a mistake dissing one of my boys and actually spreading rumors about him. You have shamed his name and pride by blindly accusing him of something he didnt obviously do. Now I hear from my boys that you're talking shit about my son because of his medical condition? That's pathetic. For this, you will receive no amount of forgiveness.

I don't know if you have a forum account, but seeing that you're fairly up to date with what's happening to the community, I'll assume that you do, therefore I'll assume that you're reading this.

I will let this pass if you apologize to him or me. I don't care if it's privately or publicly, I'm guessing you're gonna make some reasonable excuse outta this shit. I ain't making drama, I'm dropping facts. I'll be waiting.

Your Enemy,
    Fourth

12. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Sheen (10-09-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    R u crazy I call whole squad on you , Mike Mike , Prone , Trauma , Stu , Surfen , Dave , Opeth , Shino , George, they'll jump while youre in the training room practicing dbf on the wall
    U undarstand that 80% of the people in your squad are my squad too right?

Also, I have raped 5 people on the list that you've mentioned. I'm not naming them.

Funny how you need to call people to defend you when you're being called out.

Aye whatever fam, if Trauma is one of your squad, then u one of my squad too. Whether u like it or not.

Shout outs to Traumatis3r

14. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Chicken (10-09-2015)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information