Thanks
    I purchased the Colorful dash not to long ago. And it works fine, but in Zombie mode, it goes back to the original dash even though, the colorful dash ring is equipped. Seems kind of odd?

Plus my element enchantment disappears as well when in zombie mode. Is there any way to still have your colorful dash while in zombie mode? I mean we did earn it. Plus the element with the zombie dagger would look nice.

Also. Challenge Quest Act 4, Stage 4 and 6 seem kind of over powered. Don't get me wrong, I love a challenge! But it seems like it's to hard and the adds re-spawn to fast.

Don't know if these things are meant to be as they are that's why I called it a somewhat of a bug or possible bug. Thank you

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Hmm could it be that it contained the NI (no item) roomtag? Not sure if it also affects dashes/JJANG's.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Hmm could it be that it contained the NI (no item) roomtag? Not sure if it also affects dashes/JJANG's.
    it doesn't o.o

Country
    Thanks
    Oh never mind you are talking about when you are playing as a zombie? That's correct then, all of your custom items should not be available during that stage.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Stage 4 is still playable as it is. Stage 6 however has about 100 enemies in a really tiny chamber after about 2 mins. Looks close to impossible to me xD

Originally Posted by TearsOfFlame View Post
    I purchased the Colorful dash not to long ago. And it works fine, but in Zombie mode, it goes back to the original dash even though, the colorful dash ring is equipped. Seems kind of odd?

Plus my element enchantment disappears as well when in zombie mode. Is there any way to still have your colorful dash while in zombie mode? I mean we did earn it. Plus the element with the

zombie dagger would look nice.

Also. Challenge Quest Act 4, Stage 4 and 6 seem kind of over powered. Don't get me wrong, I love a challenge! But it seems like it's to hard and the adds re-spawn to fast.

Don't know if these things are meant to be as they are that's why I called it a somewhat of a bug or possible bug. Thank you

Thanks
    And also my JJang disappears in Zombie mode as well. So these items are meant to revert?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TearsOfFlame View Post
    And also my JJang disappears in Zombie mode as well. So these items are meant to revert?
    Yes, it's intended behavior when you turn into a zombie.

Thread Information