Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    You installed this game called Clash of Clans because of the Hype and all your friends are asking you to play it too?

Well I have.

So listen guys, I just installed this game like 30 minutes ago.. I heard that it's a huge game and that you can actually play with your friends online. Anyhow, I wan to know if any of you are playing this game? If so, can you add me so we can play together? I don't even know how to add people. I need help I guess. Right now, I'm level 1. Yeah yeah, i'm a low level noob in this game. But I just started so gimme a break boys. -_-

Reply to this thread please or simply pm your details and teach me how to send you a message in game as well. Thanks.

Closing: This game does look interesting. Maybe I judged it too soon.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i played it a very long time ago, had a master's(black icon) or whatever level its called and a gold account
    if you want i can reinstall it and we could play but my accounts are both linked to fb and i dont have you

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Was considering to play it but pretty much everyone is stating that you will suck/lose without spending real cash on it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    i played it a very long time ago, had a master's(black icon) or whatever level its called and a gold account
    if you want i can reinstall it and we could play but my accounts are both linked to fb and i dont have you
    Np fam, you can add me on facebook. I'll just send you the details later, i'm secretly charging my phone rn cuz it's not allowed on our production foor rofl (I'm at work).

But, how does this work exactly? Is there like an add friend function in-game?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Was considering to play it but pretty much everyone is stating that you will suck/lose without spending real cash on it.
    thats not true, it indeed takes time to upgrade your stuff without cash but if you were to be ever as patient as i was back then you'd achieve what i had, maxed level 10 town hall and level 9 town hall on my other gold account, so really it doesnt require much cash anyway, its only easy at the first few levels, later on it becomes a wee bit difficult

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Np fam, you can add me on facebook. I'll just send you the details later, i'm secretly charging my phone rn cuz it's not allowed on our production foor rofl (I'm at work).

But, how does this work exactly? Is there like an add friend function in-game?
    either by google accounts or fb, if you have a google account i'd much rather use that

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Maybe we can play together? We can both start out as noobs and work together till I betray you and take all of your resources.

No, seriously, play?

either by google accounts or fb, if you have a google account i'd much rather use that
    I think my e-mail's linked to it. Still trying to grasp the features of this new phone, so i'm not really familiar with it yet, you know, things like having emails synced etc etc. I remember telling you I bought one when we played in-game.
    Last edited by Fourth; 10-12-2015 at 05:24 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Maybe we can play together? We can both start out as noobs and work together till I betray you and take all of your resources.

No, seriously, play?

I think my e-mail's linked to it. Still trying to grasp the features of this new phone, so i'm not really familiar with it yet, you know, things like having emails synced etc etc. I remember telling you I bought one when we played in-game.
    you cant invade friends, invading is pretty much random and costs money anyway, ill talk to you when you get back home then maybe we could try that

not real money btw in-game money

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    castle clash is better '-', clash of clans is a copy.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    castle clash is better '-', clash of clans is a copy.
    other way around, check dates of publishing

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    you cant invade friends, invading is pretty much random and costs money anyway, ill talk to you when you get back home then maybe we could try that

not real money btw in-game money
    Oh you cant? WTF? I thought people said that this was pretty similar to Warcraft III? Cuz in Warcraft III, you can attack your friend's base for fun xD. Ahh that's a bummer. But you can team against a random person right? Or you can send resources to your friends?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information