Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Oh you cant? WTF? I thought people said that this was pretty similar to Warcraft III? Ahh that's a bummer. But you can team against a random person right? Or you can send resources to your friends?
    no its a solo invade game unless you have a clan war, clan wars has teams in which you need to obtain as many stars as you can, team with most stars before 24 hours wins the clan war, you earn points and afterwards if you rank high enough you get rewards which are gems basically and those cost cash
    Last edited by Taint; 10-12-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    no its a solo invade game unless you have a clan war, clan wars has teams in which you need to obtain as many stars as you can, team with most stars before 24 hours wins the clan wars, you earn points and afterwards if you rank high enough you get rewards which are gems basically and those cost cash
    I see. I got 250 gems right now. I'll save them I guess, prolly because I don't even know what to use them for.

So basically it's just the two of us? I tot this game was big? Lol.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I see. I got 250 gems right now. I'll save them I guess, prolly because I don't even know what to use them for.

So basically it's just the two of us? I tot this game was big? Lol.
    dont use them early on, you'll regret it, save them until the very end, ill let you know when you can use them
    the game is big but in freestyle i only know 4 people who play it idk about the others

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    tbh,

fun run is top kek app download si si
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    You should get into HearthStone its a PC based and moblie based game. Not really a fan of Clash of Clans.

Hearth it up,

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    dont use them early on, you'll regret it, save them until the very end, ill let you know when you can use them
    the game is big but in freestyle i only know 4 people who play it idk about the others
    Aight man thanks. Is there a campaign mode? Like, for beginners?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Aight man thanks. Is there a campaign mode? Like, for beginners?
    they give you a tutorial at the very beginning on how the game works and its basics, should activate as soon as you launch it

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You should get into HearthStone its a PC based and moblie based game. Not really a fan of Clash of Clans.

Hearth it up,
    Nah man, the reason why I even installed this in the first place is becasue my circle of friends are playing it. And a close friend in-game actually invited me to play this game since he knew I just got my android phone lol. To be honest, I never really liked mobile games, I hope this game doesn't disappoint me.

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    FOURTH broooo im lvl 122 on clash of clans, im sir best0 u know jaja

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tzunami best0 View Post
    FOURTH broooo im lvl 122 on clash of clans, im sir best0 u know jaja
    Play with me bro? Can u send me gold or elixir? I mean if u have any? Help yo brother out ******hh

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information