Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Play with me bro? Can u send me gold or elixir? I mean if u have any? Help yo brother out ******hh
    in clash u cant send gold or elixir lol, u just need attack and attack

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tzunami best0 View Post
    in clash u cant send gold or elixir lol, u just need attack and attack
    Hmmm... I see, I see. Brother, can you send me troops then? So no one can attack me while I try to level up? -_-

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Hmmm... I see, I see. Brother, can you send me troops then? So no one can attack me while I try to level up? -_-
    troops i can send always on 20 minutes, and u need lvl up u can take only like 10 troops is nothing, and enemy cant see what troop u have btw they attack u

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tzunami best0 View Post
    troops i can send always on 20 minutes, and u need lvl up u can take only like 10 troops is nothing, and enemy cant see what troop u have btw they attack u
    I see... So what this means is, basically, having friends in this game is goddamn useless? -_-

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I have played it with my friends shit game when u come to some point where things wil be to expensive and you will need weeks,month to update only 1 wall.That's the point where u would prob want to pay money 4 gems but u would waste them fast and yeah...

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiritoOnline View Post
    I have played it with my friends shit game when u come to some point where things wil be to expensive and you will need weeks,month to update only 1 wall.That's the point where u would prob want to pay money 4 gems but u would waste them fast and yeah...
    wanna play with me again?

So far, I have taint and this tzunami n00b and Yohan

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    wanna play with me again?

So far, I have taint and this tzunami n00b and Yohan
    nah

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiritoOnline View Post
    nah
    Wtf, u dun love fourth no more?

kinda new to mobile games, any other games u think you can suggest?

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Was considering to play it but pretty much everyone is stating that you will suck/lose without spending real cash on it.
    Those people don't know how to play the game.

Anyhow,
    The game is quite easy, All you have to do is create a guild or find a guild. Try to make one with friends.
    From there you just help each other give each other soldiers to help them get resources.
    Don't try and get trophy's from the start go for the resource because that's more important then those trophy's.

Max out EVERYTHING before you Upgrade you're town hall, You will thank me later for this.
    If you want to max out something go in this order.

Resource makers
    Defends ( So also walls )
    Army / Dark magic generators.

Good luck.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Those people don't know how to play the game.

Anyhow,
    The game is quite easy, All you have to do is create a guild or find a guild. Try to make one with friends.
    From there you just help each other give each other soldiers to help them get resources.
    Don't try and get trophy's from the start go for the resource because that's more important then those trophy's.

Max out EVERYTHING before you Upgrade you're town hall, You will thank me later for this.
    If you want to max out something go in this order.

Resource makers
    Defends ( So also walls )
    Army / Dark magic generators.

Good luck.
    Aha, sounds like you know a lot.

Wanna add me? U still play bro?

Also did u receive that pm I sent you? -_-

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information