Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion 1

Suggestion Type

| FGunZ |

Suggestion Title

| Damage Counter Changes |

Suggestion Description

Well, I've sort of noticed that regularly, the damage counter (the one that displays the 3-step information) within the games cuts off some of the text from others (if people are typing out sentences) and blocks the bottom left area of your screen, are you able to make this function different so that we can allow it to be enabled/disabled? If not, then are you able to change the spacing/placement of the in-game text in general?; i.e. move it down, change the font size, change the width/length of the chat, allow more letters/words, etc.

Suggestion 2

Suggestion Type

| FGunZ |

Suggestion Title

| Damage Counter Displays |

Suggestion Description

I'm also sure that others have noticed this, but the top right damage counter (the red text) is not displayed in duels. I had talked to Dave about this already (but I know it's up to the developers) and he had said that its limited to certain modes for some reason, so would it be possible to code it for ALL modes (with the exception of CQ/Quest) or at least check into why it's not for all modes?
    Last edited by Zachary; 10-14-2015 at 07:16 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (10-14-2015)

Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with the first one it could show the damage on the left side of the game under your HP/AP with top damage or other information.

I can't agree with the second one though, it would be messed up if I was in duel with someone and he knew the damage he did on me so he knows 1 shot will kill me , I think that should remain the way it is tbh lol
    Last edited by Chicken; 10-14-2015 at 05:54 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    I can't agree with the second one though, it would be messed up if I was in duel with someone and he knew the damage he did on me so he knows 1 shot will kill me , I think that should remain the way it is tbh lol
    Then why is it allowed in other game modes where you are aware of your opponents HP/AP? And there could be a roomtag such as [D] to display it or to not display it.

Thread Information