Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TearsOfFlame View Post
    (Mainly Berserker or Gun Game)

Hello GM. It's always a pleasure to meet fellow gamers who enjoy playing video games!

As of late, me and quite a few other people seem to get kicked for no reason. Like i'll be 50-20, then all of a sudden i'll get kicked. I do not hack or anything.

So just cause I don't play at your skill level, or not playing the way you want me to, I get kicked and if the majority decides its okay, they'll vote yes as well.

Or if you're playing Zombies and have rockets or mines, you get kicked just because you have certain weapons equipped. You can't control how other people play or what they equip.

It's almost like me and other gamers have to compromise sometimes just not to get kicked. and Can't join on our alts because it bans your Ip for that room.

Suggestion: have a "Suggested Kick" which goes to an online GM. Make the GM join the game and kick that person if there's a logical reason hy they're getting kicked. (Lagging, Spiking, Ect).

But please take away the kick option because players are abusing it.
    The initial idea of this is great... so people aren't just being kicked for the way they play/items they use..
    But as Dave stated, there isn't always a GM online and not only would that be a pain to code.. it might get frustrating if only one GM is on and they're receiving X amount of kicks when they're trying to play still
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

μ

Country
    Thanks
    don't make votes anonymous, if they're not anonymous people will be less likely to kick people for no reason.

3. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Michi (10-18-2015)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    don't make votes anonymous, if they're not anonymous people will be less likely to kick people for no reason.
    That's actually a very good idea.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    About getting a warning for avoiding a kick, if your avoiding a kick because you got kicked for no reason and were just playing you shouldn't be punished you should be punished only if you are / were being a pest and you get kicked

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    About getting a warning for avoiding a kick, if your avoiding a kick because you got kicked for no reason and were just playing you shouldn't be punished you should be punished only if you are / were being a pest and you get kicked
    ...and how would you categorise different actions into 'being a pest' or just playing?
    would you call using rockets and mines 'being a pest'? because thats just how some people play

also WRONG SECTION ;c
    Last edited by Bunny; 10-14-2015 at 11:05 PM.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    ...and how would you categorise different actions into 'being a pest' or just playing?
    would you call using rockets and mines 'being a pest'? because thats just how some people play

also WRONG SECTION ;c
    Provide a replay or screenshots in the report and the GMs can decide

Thanks
    Yes don't make it anonomys, sounds like a good idea.

Hiko's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    This, along with providing a recording if it does continue to happen.

I feel if this is being done across multiple rooms though, either you are doing something wrong, or the majority of the community has the same mindset (which is kind of hard to fight, asking a group to change for your benefit).

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    grrr ik man.. I go 100-0 in duel gte kicked fkin noobs.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    There will be too much dependency on GM's this way. GM's aren't online all the time.
    It's a pain to code as well.
    Remove the IP kick xD

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information