Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I swear these forum mods be killin all the fun.

Originally Posted by Dao View Post
    Oh nvm then LMFAO, benifits was egoig me aswell in duel , probably didnt like to get smekt that hard
    I'm telling you, this kid is trash.

Just earlier today, me and my boy Yohan were playing and this guy got rekked so bad he rqed looool.

That was my first game, no warm and shit. And when I started to attack his spike, he RQ's LOL. This dude even rages in attack and defs, egoing people like he's some sort a god or something, HE CANT EVEN WALLPOST PROPERLY. Damn, I even remember this one time in TDMS where he got 0-6'ed I mean how bad can this guy actually be?

Where fck u getting your guts bro? You have to fall in line to get your shot. File an application first maybe?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    I swear these forum mods be killin all the fun.

I'm telling you, this kid is trash.

Just earlier today, me and my boy Yohan were playing and this guy got rekked so bad he rqed looool.

That was my first game, no warm and shit. And when I started to attack his spike, he RQ's LOL. This dude even rages in attack and defs, egoing people like he's some sort a god or something, HE CANT EVEN WALLPOST PROPERLY. Damn, I even remember this one time in TDMS where he got 0-6'ed I mean how bad can this guy actually be?

Where fck u getting your guts bro? You have to fall in line to get your shot. File an application first maybe?
    I think you need a reality check... and to perhaps drop the ego.
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wild Panda View Post
    I think you need a reality check... and to perhaps drop the ego.
    ^, you suck Fourth.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Serious note Atreph would go ham doe

5. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

WildPanda (10-15-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by WallE View Post
    ^, you suck Fourth.
    Aren't you the guy who quitted 10x? 1v1 me stupid kunt. "I admit that I suck and that I only win because I have donors and LB" - Guess who said this?

One more. "Don't tell people that it's me, I quitted, it's a secret character"

Trash.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banneed's Avatar Never Back Down.

Country
    Thanks
    Fourth, I think you should calm down.
    If you want to be the best, Beat the best. <

Ign: Banneed

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Banneed View Post
    Fourth, I think you should calm down.
    'S cool. I get mad everytime a trash player egoes like he rekks everyone in the house.

I admit I lose to people, but those people who I lost to are decent, people like omma, taint, kart and fadi.

This angelo kunt making me so mad.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You're digging the hole deeper for yourself buddy.

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Damnnnn. U think ur good with your post ? Were not doing 1v1 yet so please dont talk to much . U dont know me stfu messing me cuz i can rekt u i swear. 0-6 in tdm? Scores doesnt matter . How about fa dmg ? Are u kidding me ? Xdddd 2am standard time 1v1 . LEts see.!
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    yal need to chill

n enjoy greatness

12. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

YoungSavagÉ (10-15-2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information