Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    qais187's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    Post the whole code at least, because these function aren't telling us where or how they're being called/used.

Also you should add an "Else statement" because the code has nothing to return if you write a value too high.

And you don't even have a function where the previous value is saved, it just gets replaced.

You're using "ConvertToInt" which is useless because that only works if you input something like "3.14" it will output either 314 or 3 (rounded), I haven't used C# in a while

Right now aantallabel is your textbox where the user can input a value that's anything within an int.

So what did you do? You made textbox1 and user value output, but you did not make a function for the 2nd value that you want to use. Right now your code is literally saying "print in the users input, plus the textbox itself".
    There is no whole code(i've been stuck on this and i kept searching for an solution did not had time for the other things), i've put this apart to make it easy as possible. And YES i need a function to save the previous value i don't know what that function is, i thought it had something to do with loops. And float or double is "3.14" int is rounded.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the end result i need to get:
    I know how to do the rest, the only thing i don't know is [see thread]. That's all and because i know how to do i haven't worked on the other things only the design is completely done.

Last edited by qais187; 10-16-2015 at 07:52 PM.

Thread Information