Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    qais187's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    Java is even worse than C# why are you comparing shit to ebola...~
    C++, C, Rust and the new Swift are the only good programming languges.

Ok, you're going way too far now, go and google the fkn shit because you don't know anything about C# at all wtf, this can't be your homework you're beyond helpless, if you can't do it on your own why are you asking for spoonfeed here? We've helped you more than enough to fix the problem which you write in the topic, now you want us to do the rest because you can't even use google or do your own homework.

From topic: "Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong here? I've looked the net for many hours without luck."

Took me less than 5 mins to find a decent answer while I have almost 0 knowledge of C#, I learned more in those 5 minutes than you did in "many hours" and apparently even school. Your assignment was to copy a picture of a GUI? Without instructions or an example code to guide you? Or even the teachers example? So much bullshit dude...

I hope this thread gets closed because you're basically asking for your homework to be done by this forum, but you're pretending there are unsolvable problems in the code, but in reality can be fixed within a minute just by googling.
    You really think i just gonna post some homework in a GAMEFORUM because you think im lazy? I've looked days/hours into this problem without luck. And like i said it a small problem of my hw(see example) i never said do the whole shit because i know the rest. What you did was using 2 buttons to solve(still had errors) it go ahead try to find it while using only 1 then talk. Like i said if you dont want to help i inderstand that but i dont need this shit talking from someone who thinks he all knows whats going on.
    Last edited by qais187; 10-17-2015 at 10:43 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to qais187 for this useful post:

Paul (10-17-2015)

Thread Information