Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: bleh

Suggestion description: How about instead of putting the Twitch Streams on the stop of the page, put them where the 'Active users' function currently is in the chatbox.
    And we can just put a button to 'show active users' where the chat tabs are, example:

Clicking on the tab will give you the list of the current active users.

Putting it here:

would be more convenient for users watching the stream - we would be able to chat about the stream right next to the chatbox.
    And just add a scroll bar going vertical if there are multiple streams. There's a lot of space not used in the chatbox anyways, should put it to some use.
    Last edited by Michi; 10-18-2015 at 03:08 AM.

Precision's Avatar "Master" of K Style

Country
    Thanks
    There's a way to do both if your on pc. 2 Browser tabs, each on different sides. Like so:

Besides that +1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Precision View Post
    There's a way to do both if your on pc. 2 Browser tabs, each on different sides. Like so:
    http://i.imgur.com/PR0ddbb.jpg

Besides that +1
    Don't think you get what I'm saying - or you haven't noticed the new twitch stream added when someone starts streaming?
    Well when someone starts streaming a whole section box gets added just for the twitch stream, and the current placement of the streams isn't attractive.
    Last edited by Michi; 10-18-2015 at 02:11 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Don't think you get what I'm saying - or you haven't noticed the new twitch stream added when someone starts streaming?
    Well when someone starts streaming a whole section box gets added just for the twitch stream, and the current placement of the twitch streams isn't really
    attractive.
    Yes I know what you mean. Every time I click on the streams I see 2 people watching. At the same time it does not have to be attractive. I mean ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. ITS NOT EVEN HIDDEN. If people are interested they will click it. If not you cant make it fancier just so they click it lol
    Last edited by Precision; 10-18-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Yes I know what you mean. Every time I click on the streams I see 2 people watching. At the same time it does not have to be attractive. I mean ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. ITS NOT EVEN HIDDEN
    It's put on everyone's forum by default, unless they disable it...?
    And it isn't right infront of you, when you load the forum it's the first box there (above chatbox.)
    Last edited by Michi; 10-18-2015 at 02:16 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    It's default put on everyone's forum, unless they disable it...?
    And it isn't right infront of you, when you load the forum it's the first box there (above chatbox.)
    Ya.. If its not right in front of you how do you scroll down for chatbox? Its literally... the first thing before the chatbox. You just made my point even easier to make. Not like I already did on my first reply. -1 for not thinking twice.

Country
    Thanks
    Ya.. If its not right in front of you how do you scroll down for chatbox? Its literally... the first before the chatbox. You just made my point even easier to make. Not like I already did on my first reply. -1 for not thinking twice.
    ._.......

You're implying this as if this is a whole new feature not added yet.
    It's already been added and ALL I'm suggesting a new place for it without adding a whole extra bulky box to the forum.

Country
    Thanks
    http://i.imgur.com/PR0ddbb.jpg

Besides that +1
    GG. Scroll down...? -1 support

9. The following user said thank you to Precision for this useful post:

Michi (10-18-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    There's a link in the Twitch stream block that makes it possible for you to hide the streams.
    But regardless, the chatbox is completely separated from the Twitch stream block. Implementing the Twitch stream block into the chatbox is not really practical and a lot of work.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information