Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Prone's Resignation

It's that time guys. I recently graduated from trade school and I'm out in the real world now lol. I never thought this day would come for me, but here I am. You guys have given me great knowledge and given me the social life I was unable to have irl without you all realizing it. I started working at the Lexus car dealership and have me working 10 hour shifts already, cool huh? Anyways, I want to keep it short so I just wanna say thanks for supporting me as a GM and you'll be seeing me around once in a blue moon. Now for the part yall been waiting for the shoutouts from my 1st favorite to last favorite (You're still my favorite, but not to those I mention before your name)

#1: Miranda - You may think its surprising, but are my favorite here at fg. Why? I know you've been through a lot and I find myself always wanting to be there for you. Even in the bad times and I turned my back on you, you still looked out for me when I least realized it. You may try too hard and sometimes you need to cool down and I know you're stressed and all, but don't take out on those around you. We all need someone to rely on and I'm always here to take any burden off your hands if need be. Love ya xoxo

#2: #1Chef - My boy Basem!! Hey man I appreciate your cooking skills, maybe when I start getting a good paycheck I'll hire you to be my personal chef lol (I'm dying to try your burnt salad ). Anyways man, you've been a good friend a mine and you've always seemed like that kind of guy who kept his cool even when tough times come. I can always count on you, but you already know that lmao.

#3 Sonji - Chance!!! We were closer even before you were ET and man, I can't even explain how much you've grown. (Literally, cuz fet jk) You're a good guy and you deserve that Head ET rank. Even though we kinda drifted off a bit, you still killing it in my list of faves.

#4 justRelax - My sniper buddy. As much as I love doing those CTF snipers only in Nexus, it seems we wont be doing that for quite awhile lol. I love playing with you man and I always look forward to it when I come online.

#5 ZoneStyle - Hey Tomer, TOMERRRRRR. Nuff said.

#6 Paul - You probably should've been like my #2 or something, but I'm too lazy to retype this. I love you Sgt. Rammy Rogers

#7 All the staff - I loved working with you all and I wish I could've spent more time with you all. Good luck to the trials and it's been great.

To everyone else I didn't mention, you're still important to me and I'm glad I chose fg above all other servers. LONG LIVE FREESTYLE GUNZ!!!
    -If you wanna keep in touch with me my skype is: joshyylove (Please tell me who you are when you send the request, otherwise I'm declining)

~With love,
    Prone
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

2. The following 15 users say thank you to Prone for this useful post:

#1Chef (10-21-2015), Amers (10-21-2015), Art (10-21-2015), braazts (10-21-2015), Camel (10-21-2015), Corrupt (10-21-2015), justRelax (10-21-2015), Linzor (10-21-2015), Michi (10-21-2015), Murderer (10-21-2015), Ommadawn (10-21-2015), Ophis (10-21-2015), Paul (10-21-2015), qais187 (10-22-2015), ZoneStyle (10-21-2015)

Banned

Thanks
    yes

Precision's Avatar "Master" of K Style

Country
    Thanks
    Good luck man, I wish you the best in the future. Hope we cross roads at some point

Banned

Thanks
    make me the new gm of this server, so i can control the community

Share's Avatar ɟןǝsɹnoʎ ǝʌoן

Country
    Thanks
    Good luck with life! Make sure to pass some of Bas's burnt salad over too!

Banned

Thanks
    #ATREPHFORGM ,the first thing i would do is ban bible, guys comon support me

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Good Luck bruh, may you succeed in whatever you do

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i barely know you but good luck

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I wish you the best in your future endeavors Josh.
    Last edited by Michi; 10-21-2015 at 03:25 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Josh how could you leave me like that, after all the stuff we've been through, all our cooking duo dreams are over now . lel on a serious note though good luck with your job and everything man, I've known you for ages and we're definitely going to stay in contact via Skype. You were there on that memorable day when I burnt the salad, and I'll make sure I keep you updated with my cooking shenanegans on Skype

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information