Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Freestylers,

I'm here to discuss something with you guys: a change that will affect the monthly CW reward and hosted tournaments.

We are planning to remove the monthly CW cash reward after this month and make it so you can only win coins instead.
    We do not know who and how yet, that's why I made this thread so you can share your thoughts.

I can think of the following:
    • Clan independent, win coins depending on your contribution points to the clan.
    • Clan dependent, top 5 contributors of each clan in the top 3/5 will get coins.
    • Clan dependent, leader of each clan in the top 3/5 will get all the coins and can split.

What about tournaments you say?
    We will move over the cash reward to hosted tournaments and also allow you to choose a tournament item.

Now I don't expect everyone to agree with this, but we want to change things around.

Meds
    I'm sure everyone is aware of the fact that donation meds are useless, the in-game pills are a lot better so it would be a waste to buy the donation meds. I'm asking you guys to suggest what kind of changes you want us to make to the pills/donation meds to make the donation meds useful again.

And when I'm talking about suggesting changes, I want you to let us know exactly how much HP/AP everything should give.

~
    Freestylers Crew
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

braazts (10-21-2015), Bunny (10-21-2015), Corrupt (10-22-2015), Gaspar (10-23-2015), Hulk (10-21-2015), Minato (10-29-2015), SuperShotty (11-15-2015)

Bible
    why would u do that ure going to kill the server... nobody will cw for coins lmao

4. The following 8 users say thank you to Bible for this useful post:

BARBARR (10-21-2015), Battle (10-28-2015), Foig (10-22-2015), Harry (10-21-2015), Jonathan pls (10-21-2015), Nerval (10-22-2015), wesser (11-03-2015), Zion (10-21-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    why would u do that ure going to kill the server... nobody will cw for coins lmao
    Unfortunately the winners seem to be the same?

aese

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    this

7. The following user said thank you to Zion for this useful post:

wesser (11-03-2015)

Bible
    so what unfortunately... those winners are the only peopel playing ur server for the monthly reward

mercurylampe

Thanks
    Means I will have no reason to CW any more. I'm at 800 coins with no use for them, why would I care to rank up? A lot of people are in the same situation.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    I totally agree with you about the CW prize change, in my opinion top 5 clans should receive a reward now since the reward is coins not cash. Give top 3 clan players who made most points an amount of coins depending on the rank of the clan.
    I also agree about the tournament change, tournaments are rarely being hosted so cash as a reward would be a far thing to give as a prize.
    About the meds changes, I suggest adding 1 clip to both of the donations meds (AP/HP), and increase the amount of hp/ap given of each med by 5. Then there is no need to change anything about pills/vials in game.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Nice I've needed some coins...

Freestyler

Thanks
    yo whats the point everybody who cws already has a lb nobody needs coins for donors wtf are they gonna buy

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    yo whats the point everybody who cws already has a lb nobody needs coins for donors wtf are they gonna buy
    A cat in the hat wtf u mean

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information