Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Are you talking about a draw? Because I don't understand if that's not it. Are you saying there shouldn't be an announcement about you losing your streak after suiciding and losing on purpose? or what are you suggesting?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    Are you talking about a draw? Because I don't understand if that's not it. Are you saying there shouldn't be an announcement about you losing your streak after suiciding and losing on purpose? or what are you suggesting?
    I mean that if i streaked and it stopped due to suicide, it would say i've suicided not that someone stopped me

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    He wants it to announce the reason why someone died, in this case suicide (not sure if he only meant suicide, but).

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    this is the most useless suggestion i have ever seen.
    this happens once in a blue moon, no need for it...

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    this is the most useless suggestion i have ever seen.
    this happens once in a blue moon, no need for it...
    then you're clearly not playing duels '-'

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    I mean that if i streaked and it stopped due to suicide, it would say i've suicided not that someone stopped me
    Go suicide on purpose so they don't mention who has stopped you..
    Kid accept the fact that this shit is useless

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    He wants it to announce the reason why someone died, in this case suicide (not sure if he only meant suicide, but).
    Ahh he's talking about duels, jesus. He didn't mention it at all, even though it's common sense for you guys, last time I played this game was in like 2012. I thought he meant Clan Wars where many suicide/leave to draw the game or lose on purpose...

And On-Topic, who cares about duel streaks? Really

- Why suicide at all? To not admit defeat or something? Do you need suicide excuse for your mistakes? Then you could just leave...
    - Who cares about your streak, no one will remember it for more than 5 minutes after the room is cleared
    - If it's embaressing for you that X player has stopped your X streak due to suicide, then don't suicide?
    - And even if it's not intentional suicide, like e.g. falling down in Castle, Dungeon or Stairway map is considered a loss even if you didn't get killed, even if it's a level 40 questor BR coming with dual spray M4's it's still a loss. if you have no control over your movements and/or position but can only shoot and kill well then you lack what it takes to win and that streak end should be considered the opponents victory, therefor it should say x player has stopped y player from z streaks etc...
    Last edited by yung; 10-22-2015 at 12:40 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information