yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    So I saw the thread and was happy but then I read the commets and I felt like you all forgot what clan war was meant for.

The monthly cash reward is a bonus we never had that before back in ijji you did clan war for being rank 1 without getting a freakin cash.

people said stuff like there no reason to clan war and that's stupid clan war is for the competition and make your clan rank 1 not for cash that's not your job you need say thanks the admin wants to give coin and until now it was cash so instead of saying shit like he owe you something say thanks you get these rewards cause I'm sure none of the other servers would give you cash/coins if you want cash go get a job. clan war is for fun and the competition getting rank 1 is not for cash nor coins

2. The following 4 users say thank you to yakaki24 for this useful post:

Art (10-22-2015), Flow (10-22-2015), Michi (10-22-2015), Notorious (10-22-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24
    if you want cash go get a job
    Preach..

Yes, even before the cash reward we had even more players than we do now, cause back then people actually clanwarred for fun.
    Now there's people here saying the servers gonna die cause we're taking the cash prize away from dead clan war.
    Guess people forgot what this game was about.
    Last edited by Michi; 10-22-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    The monthly award of $100 has been around for awhile now, everyone who's a 'loyal member' of FGunZ knows this and knows that Clan Wars was never majorly active, always the same clans clanwarring, same clans winnings, same teams. The competition that was once apparent at ijji is no longer, why should Dave be paying players for playing a game it doesn't make sense, expecially the same players over and over, crying about how they'll leave the server/server will die, well there's only a handful of players who would benefit from the cash prize each month, the average player who play for fun and clanwars for the fun aspect won't benefit from the cash reward, so why should those handful of players who are saying they're going to leave be rewarded?

Ever since the whole scandal regarding another server we had an influx of new players, great but now these players complain about us removing the prize money? Shit where were you before? If you want to leave the server then by all means do, as far as I'm aware there isn't another server that offers prize money, there isn't another server with a decent community or staff members that actually try to help. Say what you will about what I've said but this is my opinion, if a clan is so hung up on needing $100 a month that then probably gets divided between 4, so thats $25 each a month then ya'll need to get a grip.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Again (10-22-2015), Michi (10-22-2015)

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post
    So I saw the thread and was happy but then I read the commets and I felt like you all forgot what clan war was meant for.

The monthly cash reward is a bonus we never had that before back in ijji you did clan war for being rank 1 without getting a freakin cash.

people said stuff like there no reason to clan war and that's stupid clan war is for the competition and make your clan rank 1 not for cash that's not your job you need say thanks the admin wants to give coin and until now it was cash so instead of saying shit like he owe you something say thanks you get these rewards cause I'm sure none of the other servers would give you cash/coins if you want cash go get a job. clan war is for fun and the competition getting rank 1 is not for cash nor coins

Exactly, kids out here thinking clanwar is some job or something like if you want money go get a job and stop acting like a bum.

7. The following user said thank you to Art for this useful post:

Rain (10-22-2015)

Bible
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    The monthly award of $100 has been around for awhile now, everyone who's a 'loyal member' of FGunZ knows this and knows that Clan Wars was never majorly active, always the same clans clanwarring, same clans winnings, same teams. The competition that was once apparent at ijji is no longer, why should Dave be paying players for playing a game it doesn't make sense, expecially the same players over and over, crying about how they'll leave the server/server will die, well there's only a handful of players who would benefit from the cash prize each month, the average player who play for fun and clanwars for the fun aspect won't benefit from the cash reward, so why should those handful of players who are saying they're going to leave be rewarded?

Ever since the whole scandal regarding another server we had an influx of new players, great but now these players complain about us removing the prize money? Shit where were you before? If you want to leave the server then by all means do, as far as I'm aware there isn't another server that offers prize money, there isn't another server with a decent community or staff members that actually try to help. Say what you will about what I've said but this is my opinion, if a clan is so hung up on needing $100 a month that then probably gets divided between 4, so thats $25 each a month then ya'll need to get a grip.
    I agree with the last part... but if Dave cared so much why doesn't he actually do frequent updates to his server? There's updates every like year and people are donating to him giving him money and what not and he doesn't care..? how is that fair to us... we've been complaining about the flaws and nothing is being done

you are right other servers dont offer monthly rewards... but atleast they offer a completely balanced server with PERFECT anti lead... so why the **** would we play a ****ed up server? to stay loyal? Lmao.

3 updates... 2 years...
    Last edited by Bible; 10-22-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    I agree with the last part... but if Dave cared so much why doesn't he actually do frequent updates to his server? There's updates every like year and people are donating to him giving him money and what not and he doesn't care..? how is that fair to us... we've been complaining about the flaws and nothing is being done

you are right other servers dont offer monthly rewards... but atleast they offer a completely balanced server with PERFECT anti lead... so why the **** would we play a ****ed up server? to stay loyal? Lmao.
    Are you that stupid? You really think I make items, maps, client changes, etc all by myself?
    We are dependent on the coders and developers for updates, I only push the update live. Learn the facts before you start stating things.

The fact that I made a thread about it shows that I actually care, other servers would introduce shit without talking about it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information