Bible
    ign - [GW]kraise / Soiomon

Reason - sweetspotting or ocing/hitbox hacking

Evidence -

Evidence 1

Evidence 2

This is one of the biggest hackers on GunZ, he is strongly supported by Clyde for hacks.

He's known as Blunts from AG, he was one of the biggest hackers, not only that but he was banned on FgunZ on Soiomon and never made an appeal from what I recall? So also I think he's ban evading as we speak.

Anyways if you cannot ban this player judging from these replays... I don't know what hacks are... His hitbox is pretty obvious his OC/sweetspot even more obvious...

Spamming shots and just full pbing? Yeah right buddy.

Requesting Gamewapple clan points removed that he made when banned..

Also, I know the staff of FgunZ is very picky... so I didn't only take 2 screenshots of ping, I took like 6 for you =)...

Also directly toward Zonestyle aka tomer... yo tomer remember that time you were on hidden mode and we were cwing against bar and bigfoot, I knew you were watching because [gw] kraise told me you were watching... It was when bar said "tomer went to a bar"... I think you remember this time.. And as you know hitbox warns you when a staff member joins ur room or watches u cw in hidden mode
    Last edited by Bible; 10-26-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    According to the screenshots, the user is 20 ping to you. However, according to the replays, sometimes it looks like he's 70 ping to you. What I mean is that sometimes hes shooting near the enemies but still manages to hit them somehow.
    I remember at one of the first replays, Dungeon map if I recall right, it looked like he was shooting near the enemies most of the time but still managed to kill them.
    Also, In Island map, most of the time he was potshotting from far away, but dealt always top of the damage in his team. His shots are pretty hard.

Therefore, user has been banned.
    Thanks for reporting!

Thread Information