Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Btw bae, I forgot to tell you. Don't mind the shutter speed for now as you'll find it pretty useless if you're not really gonna be taking snaps of fast moving objects. EVEN IF you'll take fast moving objects, 4 frames per second should do. What you want to do is narrow down what kind of photography you're going to get into. Whatever brand you go for, go get a dslr camera that has interchangable lenses so in-case you want to try a different approach in taking photographs, you can change into a macro lens, wide lens, zoom lens etc. Also, this allows you to have the option to sell your camera or trade it to something better a lot easier.

Remember this is an entry level dslr you're looking for and as you progress, you'll want to try something bigger, something more complex than just snapping pics right out of the blue. This is why I'd go for Sony's alpha series any time of the day, as they're compatible with 95% of all carl zeiss lenses.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

2. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Shino (10-27-2015)

Thread Information