Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks

''U can check ips, i am not robel so dont delete or ban this account / thread''

thx
    Last edited by TokerWizard; 10-28-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

hahaha becareful u might get banned m8

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Lmfao

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Fking brainwashed Jews, always thinking about a way to blame Muslims.
    As a GM he is not obliged to add any of you on skype, ok understandable. But the reason why he doesn't want to be added in to a group chat with a Palestinian is mind blowing.
    This is not professional whatsoever, what does race have to do with gunz?
    No one gives a fk if you're Jew Tomer, I'll go ahead and say it, I hate Jews like you. This is a video game though, I'm not gonna bother to start arguments with other races, to me, everyone on the internet is just another face, do your job.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    He is not obliged as a GM either.

Aito's Avatar Anthony

Country
    Thanks
    Careful about posting your skype, it makes a lot of things public.

Aim high and work hard, everyone is a "lazy genius".
    IGN: Aito

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly, if Tomer wants to have his cultural opinion that way and keep it that way then there is nothing you can do about that, especially if Tomer assumes that Samer will threaten to kill him or anything such as that, he even states that he does not want to because of a specific cultural reason, and that should have been respected.

I have nothing to say for the screenshot of Simba/Nathan except for: wow.

Entirely, you could have just PMd Adorable or Dave, considering they are the ones who mainly take care of staff-related issues, not post a thread about it and completely attempt to humiliate or "show their abuse" for the both of them.
    Last edited by Zachary; 10-28-2015 at 05:22 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Robel said this ''I did pm Dave and Adorable about it through simba, but they didnt do anything about it so thats why i decided to make it public''

robel also said ''Samer never did say anything about jews on fg , nor to tomer. It is as a lie becuase if samer did say something like that, he would have been banned for such insults already, which proves samer / zeff got banned for being arabic'\\
    Last edited by TokerWizard; 10-28-2015 at 05:30 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TokerWizard View Post
    Robel said this ''I did pm Dave and Adorable about it through simba, but they didnt do anything about it so thats why i decided to make it public''

robel also said ''Samer never did say anything about jews on fg , nor to tomer. It is as a lie becuase if samer did say something like that, he would have been banned for such insults already, which proves samer / zeff got banned for being arabic'\\
    1- Dave and Miranda usually always reply with an honest comment, sometimes both people are too busy to read all the PMs they get...
    2- I guarantee you that they will at LEAST have a talk with him, not sure about Tomer; considering its his own POV (culturally)
    3- A person would be able to get muted/warned, but not banned (unless he had 3 warnings prior to earning another warning)
    4- Nobody can get banned for being Arabic by the way..
    5- Creating this thread only had a negative impact, this will not solve or do anything except for dig a hole deeper for you/Atreph..

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    robel said

1: no they dont, cause i got banned by george 3 months ago for telling george a opinion about the server quite ''good luck with ur piece of shit server'' through Skype and i got perma banned in every way from the game and Miranda and dave did give zero ****s
    2:nah, they dont care about the members
    3:dont understand what you mean
    4:by saying he got banned for being arabaic i dont mean he got actually banned for being a arab, becuase tomer is a racist he aproved the report on samer, even tho there are 3-4 videos which samer and amr made after his ban
    5: i really dont care if get a lower reputation of this, i am against racisme and if i have to losse my reputation to show the community what for racist the staff is, im down for it
    and i even have a ss where tomer says he doesnt care that we have evidence that samer is legit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information