Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Donator

Country
    Thanks
    ai this can be caused by some things. i think the acer screen is the post screen. if it is stuck at this screen then you may be facing a couple of problems:
    Your HDD is broken - this can be the reason why it is not booting.
    Your RAM is broken - this can be the cause and since you cannot get past the boot logo and you cannot test it because you cannot get past the boot screen.
    Something else is wrong - it can be a incompatible device hooked up to your laptop or something else like the motherboard is broken

have you tried completely removing the power (pull the cable out of the laptop and the battery) and then turning it back on. i have seen this and it sometimes works(bios is stuck on something).
    and if you cannot fix it maybe if you have warranty on your laptop you can contact acer. if the warranty has expired you can try bringing it to a computer shop they might be able to find the problem the only problem then is that it may cost you money.
    if we had the error code that was given when you got the Blue Screen then i could give you a better answer.
    Pc Specs:
    CPU: Intel core i7 6700k @4Ghz
    GPU: MSI GTX 980Ti 6G TF OC
    RAM: 2x Kingston hyperx DDR4 Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
    ssd: samsung evo 120 gb +4 Hdd's
    cpu cooler: zalman cnps12x
    case: zalman z11 plus
    Keyboard & Mouse: CM Storm Quickfire (cherry blue, blue leds), Cyborg RAT 7, Steelseries Mousepad
    PSU: corsair 750w full modulair
    Headset: Logitech G430
    Laptop: BTO 15CL58 CPU: i7-4710MQ GPU: GTX 860M 2GB RAM: 24GB 1600Mhz SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB & Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB HDD: 1TB 7200rpm HGST Screen: 15.6 inch Full Hd Mat

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kkbizz View Post
    ai this can be caused by some things. i think the acer screen is the post screen. if it is stuck at this screen then you may be facing a couple of problems:
    Your HDD is broken - this can be the reason why it is not booting.
    Your RAM is broken - this can be the cause and since you cannot get past the boot logo and you cannot test it because you cannot get past the boot screen.
    Something else is wrong - it can be a incompatible device hooked up to your laptop or something else like the motherboard is broken

have you tried completely removing the power (pull the cable out of the laptop and the battery) and then turning it back on. i have seen this and it sometimes works(bios is stuck on something).
    and if you cannot fix it maybe if you have warranty on your laptop you can contact acer. if the warranty has expired you can try bringing it to a computer shop they might be able to find the problem the only problem then is that it may cost you money.
    if we had the error code that was given when you got the Blue Screen then i could give you a better answer.
    I removed the battery also opened my laptop and the HDD is on his place
    With 2 scroofs.
    The blue code was the screen on google the exact image.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Does the laptop now boot properly? You'll need to identify the error as to why it happened, unsure exactly how to do so but I used to use Bluescreenview

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperShotty View Post
    I removed the battery also opened my laptop and the HDD is on his place
    With 2 scroofs.
    The blue code was the screen on google the exact image.
    wil it now go past the acer screen when you removed the HDD?
    Pc Specs:
    CPU: Intel core i7 6700k @4Ghz
    GPU: MSI GTX 980Ti 6G TF OC
    RAM: 2x Kingston hyperx DDR4 Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
    ssd: samsung evo 120 gb +4 Hdd's
    cpu cooler: zalman cnps12x
    case: zalman z11 plus
    Keyboard & Mouse: CM Storm Quickfire (cherry blue, blue leds), Cyborg RAT 7, Steelseries Mousepad
    PSU: corsair 750w full modulair
    Headset: Logitech G430
    Laptop: BTO 15CL58 CPU: i7-4710MQ GPU: GTX 860M 2GB RAM: 24GB 1600Mhz SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB & Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB HDD: 1TB 7200rpm HGST Screen: 15.6 inch Full Hd Mat

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    It was my HDD wich is defect.
    Bought an SSD and replaced it.
    It works now.
    gonna get a new HDD from manufacturer.
    Thanks everyone ,
    Close this tread please.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

6. The following user said thank you to SuperShotty for this useful post:

kkbizz (11-01-2015)

Gummi's Avatar i love to troll

Country
    Thanks
    Nth nth

Ign:Gummi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information