Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks

Long ago darkness and evil spread across the world. Skies saturated in clouds of black smoke, civilizations forced to retreat to the underground as their homes began to ruin, the smell of death and hopelessness began to linger in the air. A world that was once filled with life was no more, something had happened, something so evil that it left destruction were ever it would go.

An old-man began to tell a myth, the legend of the RA Warriors. Warriors from thousands of years ago who were highly trained in weaponry and movements that defied logic who would once protect over their lands from any evil which would try to take over. But was this just a myth? Was this just a foolish old-man?

Days began to go by, the darkness from the underground began to swallow people, their minds started to crack, fights would break out amongst the people and they were killing each other. They had no hope, no life, why should they continue to try and live as they once did. Who will stand against the evil that destroyed their homes, their world?

Suddenly light, the people were blinded, they stopped fighting and turned to a man, the old-man.

As he stood forward, sword in hand, guns in holsters and armour like no other armour ever seen before, it would use the beholders life force to generate light. A boy shouted “RA! RA! It’s him he’s a RA Warrior, the warriors who protected the lands from evil thousand of years ago”... More and more people began to gather around the old-man, he began to explain how he was the last RA Warrior, all the others were deceased and he doesn’t have much time.

The time was crucial, he needed individuals who still had hope to step forward, ones who aren’t afraid of death and are ready to take to the surface to battle. People began to step forward as they did he threw them weapons and armour, as they began to equip the armour, the bright light from the old-mans armour began to weaken, he was passing his life force, his abilities through the armour to the new beholders, as the final person equipped their armour, the old-mans light extinguished, he was dead.

These individuals began to move forward but as they did they realized something they wasn’t just walking, they were dashing at an extreme pace, they drew for their gun at an incredible rate, wall running became easy to them, ability move like no other man has ever moved before.

They had become RA Warriors.

Last edited by Notorious; 11-03-2015 at 09:07 PM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

#1Chef (10-30-2015), Art (10-31-2015), Camel (10-30-2015), Corrupt (10-30-2015), Fay (11-01-2015), Paul (10-30-2015)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    O add meh pls GM

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I'll join as well.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    straitdab4wz ill be online soon