101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    i want to edit maps for fun to play in. like removing invisble walls so that i can get on top of some maps. i heard that it is not possible to get maiet .map files but is possible to get halloween town. where can i get halloweentown.map and maybe other freestyle gunz maps?

if somebody has some .map files from any map excisting in fgunz please send me.

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Thing is, the maps are in maps.fgz2 files and they won't let you decompile the files in case you'd think to start replacing the spawners and cheat the game, so you're outta luck with that.

101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    fackk i just want to change it and play in private. what about something like islandtemple? thats an fgunz map right? its not from maiet im sure of that. can that one be changed then?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 101danny101 View Post
    fackk i just want to change it and play in private. what about something like islandtemple? thats an fgunz map right? its not from maiet im sure of that. can that one be changed then?
    Island temple is a custom map made by Hellsniper.
    And we are not going to hand out our files just because you want to play without walls, if you really want to get the files you have to put effort into getting them.

So have fun trying to figure that out.

Thread Information