Sportacus's Avatar -Xander :)

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, I wonder if when someone votes for you to get fired from the room, and your relogueas to leave the kick is to be banned? I did not know that and this player repo me unjustly I wonder if it is fair, because I was playing well and the manager gave me gave me banned unbanned not understand what I mean less rewarding is that I removed an alert and I did not know if he had reported I knew I had not left and entered poruqe I wanted to play and do not know what you think.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    You don't get banned for avoiding the vote kicks, but you do get a warning for that.

BoboGr1nd's Avatar since 2014

Country
    Thanks
    What he said
    Warned about leaving in vote kick.
    BoboGrind

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I told you not to do anything that is against the rules, and it was JUST ONE DAY ago.
    You recieved a warning which caused you to get banned.

Sportacus's Avatar -Xander :)

Country
    Thanks
    Osea I had 3 warning and the 4 and 4th for me was unfair because it did not know just knew reporting spiking / lagging / sppammer / hacker and this is not wise if you check my record is going to see the total of reports that I have dice. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Osea I had 3 warning and the 4 and 4th for me was unfair because it did not know just knew reporting spiking / lagging / sppammer / hacker and this is not wise if you check my record is going to see the total of reports that I have dice. Thank you.

Thread Information