Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title: Quest items

Suggestion description:
    Remove the Quest items from the market, it's like "Lich" has no more meaning to it...
    I suggest removing all the quest items from the market and implementing them onto the Pages (13) (25) (41) (65)
    Everyone who quests hates that and would like it to be removed from the market, and more like work hard to achieve Quest items.
    So luring and gathering quest items can be fun again and having to see more people playing quest for glory and not just for exp...

If you need help with how the items should be given out from like boss stages, tell me I know each Quest and what it should give.
    Last edited by Hulk; 11-04-2015 at 01:17 AM.

2. The following 13 users say thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

-AznNinja (11-04-2015), Again (11-04-2015), color22 (11-04-2015), Corrupt (11-04-2015), elihell (11-04-2015), Flora (11-15-2015), Jonathan pls (11-04-2015), KiritoOnline (11-22-2015), Ommadawn (11-04-2015), Tzunami best0 (12-03-2015), Wookiee (12-03-2015), xBrazzers (11-04-2015), xPeace (11-04-2015)

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    and special items that drop from certain bosses and certain quests. unless you guys already implemented that then nvm

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    inb4: NO I JUST WANT FAST EXP, NO FUN GAMEPLAY - Quester.

Support, sounds good.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I once had the idea of making players pay with their bounty for items.
    For example 10k for an item instead of a free charge, this never got applied sadly.

Would you rather have it the old school way of grinding for your own items or a decent price on each item and being able to get the same items as drops as well (so you have them for "free" from pages).
    As for pages I would make them cheaper as items.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Corrupt (11-08-2015), xBrazzers (11-04-2015)

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    I too find that questing isnt the oldskool fun anymore, u can buy every item etc, I remember grinding dayz to do a quest multiple times a day, that was fun tho.

#iSupportyou

Love, and be loved.

Country
    Thanks
    Divine Angel Leader of CivilAngels agrees to this suggestion , being able to buy all quest items took out the meaning of questing and its not fun anymore
    questers don't even bother to Kill Briken Goloum anymore they farm it for xp like nothing they Suicide at boss stage
    and Lich has lost its value if u can get 99 for free in market as all other quest items - whats the meaning of Pages anymore ? questing should be Fun not farming XP

9. The following user said thank you to elihell for this useful post:

Corrupt (11-04-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    For example 10k for an item instead of a free charge, this never got applied sadly.

Would you rather have it the old school way of grinding for your own items or a decent price on each item and being able to get the same items as drops as well (so you have them for "free" from pages).
    Old school way, and remove page 65 from the market and make the pages 13,25,41 have some bounty on them
    Page 65 should be received from certain quests like Goblin King (i forgot where else)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Old school way, and remove page 65 from the market and make the pages 13,25,41 have some bounty on them
    Page 65 should be received from certain quests like Goblin King (i forgot where else)
    Aneramon as well

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    I'd go for removing them from the in-game shop entirely. However this would kind of ruin the iLvl drops we have now, meaning that would need some sort of revamp too.

Maybe have the iLvl items drop at random from any boss and the higher the difficulty of a boss, the better the drop chance of a higher (better tier, doesn't have to be a major increase though) iLvl item?

Also a variety of sacrifice items could drop from doing the pages as to not make it as specific as IJJI had it.

Since the sacrifice items give 0 bounty I see no point in keeping the ''useless'' sacrifice items other then to screw players over for gaining litterally nothing.

13. The following user said thank you to Colour for this useful post:

Corrupt (11-04-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post

Do you mean 10k for 1 quest item or for items like swords, sgs etc?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information