Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Looking for a GFX team, mainly we will be focusing on clan emblems, custom avatars, logos & signatures which will be released for free on the forums later on.
    I will be giving tips, hints, I'm going to teach you the basics of Photoshop, I'd be able to teach you several techniques and last but not least, send you a premium e-Book I bought specifically for Photoshop for free.
    If anyone seems interested, fill in the application and if it's promising enough, I'll be glad to add you on Skype so we can work together.

Name:
    PS/GFX Experience:
    Programs you work with:
    Why would you like to join:
    Your best tags/signatures:
    Mentors:
    George
    Famous
    WucasPls

Students:
    Sonji
    Taint
    Jonathan Pls
    Oni
    Resort
    #1Chef
    Peter
    Michi
    ​Stuwadie
    Amzz

Last edited by GeorgeGFX; 11-11-2015 at 11:12 PM.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Bunny (11-07-2015), Michi (11-07-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    say hypothetically you had to deal with someone that has 0 knowledge on this program, would you still accept him ?_? (not like I'm speaking about myself)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    say hypothetically you had to deal with someone that has 0 knowledge on this program, would you still accept him ?_? (not like I'm speaking about myself)
    Depends on the user, I know like 90% of the community members, I know who is capable of doing something with Photoshop (limitations) and I'm able to tell whether it's worth adding him in the team or not.
    If you think you would have enough time to follow everything I say in the group chat, fill the application and I will review it.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Name: Chance
    PS/GFX Experience: I downloaded photoshop about a year ago just to see If I can make a few signatures. My experience just pretty much stopped there because I didn't really have any guidance except photoshop.
    Programs you work with: Sony Vegas, Photoshop
    Why would you like to join: I would really love to expand my knowledge on Photoshop especially since I recently downloaded it again.
    Your best tags/signatures: I can't really say what's my best because I honestly think all of them suck, but you can find most of my signatures here if they haven't already expired.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Name: Jonathan
    PS/GFX Experience: I have some crappy youtube videos I made with camtasia studio 8. I also know how to work with paint and windows movie maker. But those are irrelevant I think.
    Programs you work with: I have photoshop on my computer. I do not understand any of it though.
    Why would you like to join: Because I have had several moments where i needed to photoshop something, I always have to ask people that can do it. I am a marketing student, and it will be very usefull if i am able to Photoshop, to make good looking offers & stuff.
    Your best tags/signatures: - none -

If you don't want me to join in, I understand, since i have 0 experience.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Name: karim abduljabar
    PS/GFX Experience: I HAVE NONE ._.
    Programs you work with: Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects cs 4 5 6, Cinema 4D
    Why would you like to join: Learning new stuff is always nice, I mean photoshop is one of the core programs I guess to GFX so why not
    Your best tags/signatures: I HAVE NONE .-.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Name: Chance
    PS/GFX Experience: I downloaded photoshop about a year ago just to see If I can make a few signatures. My experience just pretty much stopped there because I didn't really have any guidance except photoshop.
    Programs you work with: Sony Vegas, Photoshop
    Why would you like to join: I would really love to expand my knowledge on Photoshop especially since I recently downloaded it again.
    Your best tags/signatures: I can't really say what's my best because I honestly think all of them suck, but you can find most of my signatures here if they haven't already expired.
    Accepted, PM me your Skype ID so I can add you in the group chat.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    How is the group going to be called.
    Will it eventually sell stuff?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Name: Jonathan
    PS/GFX Experience: I have some crappy youtube videos I made with camtasia studio 8. I also know how to work with paint and windows movie maker. But those are irrelevant I think.
    Programs you work with: I have photoshop on my computer. I do not understand any of it though.
    Why would you like to join: Because I have had several moments where i needed to photoshop something, I always have to ask people that can do it. I am a marketing student, and it will be very usefull if i am able to Photoshop, to make good looking offers & stuff.
    Your best tags/signatures: - none -

If you don't want me to join in, I understand, since i have 0 experience.
    I don't mind adding people whose have zero knowledge, with time passing by you'll pretty much learn basics and improve yourself.
    PM me your Skype ID.

Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Name: karim abduljabar
    PS/GFX Experience: I HAVE NONE ._.
    Programs you work with: Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects cs 4 5 6, Cinema 4D
    Why would you like to join: Learning new stuff is always nice, I mean photoshop is one of the core programs I guess to GFX so why not
    Your best tags/signatures: I HAVE NONE .-.
    Approved with the same reason as Jonathan.
    PM me your Skype ID.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    How is the group going to be called.
    Will it eventually sell stuff?
    No, this is pretty much a team for entertaining, a lot of people are willing to learn Photoshop but majority of the people here have no clue from where to start and so on.
    As for name, we don't have an official name, at the moment we're gonna stick with "FGunZ GFX Team"

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I don't mind adding people whose have zero knowledge, with time passing by you'll pretty much learn basics and improve yourself.
    PM me your Skype ID.

Approved with the same reason as Jonathan.
    PM me your Skype ID.

- - - Updated - - -

No, this is pretty much a team for entertaining, a lot of people are willing to learn Photoshop but majority of the people here have no clue from where to start and so on.
    As for name, we don't have an official name, at the moment we're gonna stick with "FGunZ GFX Team"
    lmfao forgot to past this

Name: Sedny
    PS/GFX Experience: Used photoshop since 2008 till 2015
    Programs you work with: Photoshop CS6, Cinema 4D
    Why would you like to join: Seems like fun, I haven't anything for fun lately (photoshop wise )plus i have to do some stuff for people on here.
    Your best tags/signatures: I lost most of my files so i can't show anything rather then website designs lol.
    Last edited by Rain; 11-04-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information