Oki hai!
    Update your wireless drivers
    Oki bai!
    Done. Doesn't work

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    either your network adapter or router is outdated and it is very highly likely to be your network adapter to be the issue, since I moved to Dubai I had the same issue with my laptop and to fix it I bought myself one of those portable network adapters

this is what im currently using, duo core network adapter from d link and it has solved my issues
    this is only until im able to afford my new network adapter for my laptop, trust me on this one when i say its your own pc/laptop

Zoom's Avatar El Padrino

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    either your network adapter or router is outdated and it is very highly likely to be your network adapter to be the issue, since I moved to Dubai I had the same issue with my laptop and to fix it I bought myself one of those portable network adapters

http://content.us.dlink.com/wp-conte...DWA171logo.png

this is what im currently using, duo core network adapter from d link and it has solved my issues
    this is only until im able to afford my new network adapter for my laptop, trust me on this one when i say its your own pc/laptop
    Ye, try this one man, it works fine and smooth for me. No "Limited Access" anymore.

Savage's Avatar #PayMyChemo #2k16

Country
    Thanks
    Well man you tried all those things... I would recommend you to PM soneone with experience on wireless connections and if they can't fix it you should definitely buy a new wireless card.
    FEEL THE /FLEX.
    S/O TO ROASTSTONE.
    S/O TO MY BOY YoungSavagÈ WHO RESTS DEEP IN OUR HEARTS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information