Donator

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Ladykilll

Reason: Flaming me , Cursing with the illness cancer and threatening me.

Proof/Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/8jbmO ( whole album 11 pictures )

The lowest picture is number 1
    *Note if you all dont belive the translation ask a Dutch GM.
    kk is written in *******, its just the illness cancer.
    *NOTE kk is a shortcut for the word ****** which means the illness cancer.
    *NOTE mongool is a kind of a handicapped person.
    Picture 1 : kk stoere jongetje ben jij > cool / some1 that is a bigboss / hotshot kid with cancer
    Picture 2 : zielig figuur = sad figure , nep gangstertje till je shit = fake gangster i'd ROB you of your shit ( stuff ) threatening me..
    Picture 3 : he calls me a kk ezel = donkey with cancer
    Picture 4 : hou je kk bek = shut your mouth with cancer , hoerezoon = son of a whore ...
    Picture 5 : kk mongool = kind of a handicapped person with cancer, mongooltje = handicapped person
    Picture 6 : telling me that im challenging him to flame ( je daagt me uit ) and zoals jou geef ik een paar in real = He hits people like me in real and again he's threatening me...
    Picture 7 : verdient een kaak slaag = I deserve a hit to the jaw and again he's threatening me...
    Picture 8 : grote kleine ****** mongooltje = big small cancer handicapped person, je bek houden = agressive way to say keep your mouth shut
    Picture 9 : mensen naaien achter je kk computer = ****ing people behind my cancer computer, ****ing **** = ****ing ****
    Picture 10 : kk dom = being stupid with the illness cancer and again telling me je bek houden nu = agressive way to say keep your mouth shut
    Picture 11 : ****** mongooltje = handicapped person with the illness cancer.

I've asked him alot of times why he is flaming me , cursing me with the illness and threatening me but he doesnt give a normal answer to that, he's saying the illness with the word xD right after it like its a joke. People die from that illness and he is using it as a way to curse others.
    I really dont understand why the some people of the community behave like this, it really hurts me when some1 curses me with that, you all can find me a pussc but thats a hard illness, people randomly die and leaving their loved ones behind and some douchebag like this kid here just curses with it and follows it up with a xD.

Thankyou for reading my report.

Yours truly,

Brazzers.
    Last edited by xBrazzers; 11-07-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Love, and be loved.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    User has been muted & warned, thanks for reporting.

Thread Information