Felipealep's Avatar \\ Dr. Stiberg //

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Coins and their price
    Suggestion description:
    Guys, as you know, I am brazilian, it means the kind of coin used in my country is called Real (R$), when this game uses the dollar (U$).

2 years ago, if I wanted to buy like 150 coins (for U$10,00), I would pay something around R$20,00. Which is the double of difference, but, it's always been like this, so we accept it, 'cause it's normal. Considering 10 dollars it not much money, neither 20 Reais.

Today, brazilian's economy is like shit, so...
    If I wanna buy 150 coins (for U$10,00), I have to pay like R$40,00.
    What I mean is: Dollar is too expensive at the moment to brazilian people, when the economy is not doing very well.
    I know your price is not too expensive to americans, when 10 dollars is not very hard to get, but it is at the moment in my country. If you put the coins' prices down, you'll reach more countries, like Brazil (Where you know you have a lot of members), soon, it's probably good for you, and absolutely good for us.

You guys dont need to give an answer like now, this is just a hard thing to do and I dont know if you're able to give Brazil an opportunity.
    -MESS WITH THE BEST-~~!DIE LIKE THE REST!

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Unfortunately that's not an option. We can't set coins rates per country.
    Even if we did implement it somehow, people could use a Brazilian proxy to get more coins.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

PirateSanad (11-12-2015), SuperShotty (11-12-2015)

Thread Information