#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

Post your forum name (required) and a reason (optional) as to why you do not want to be in the Section so the Forum Moderators can keep track of which names to look out for and make sure no one intentionally includes you in their threads or posts without your permission. No format is required; just your name and a reason, if you would like to post one. Also, keep in mind we will try to make sure we go over every post in the section but it will be difficult, so if we do miss a post where you are mentioned, please PM a Forum Moderator so that actions can be taken.

It is your responsibility to check this thread often for updates to make sure if you would like to take part in this section that you do not post about someone who is in this thread otherwise you risk receiving a serious punishment, click here to view the section rules.

Note: If your name is on this list, you are also not allowed to make threads regarding other people!

Last edited by Ommadawn; 04-12-2022 at 12:33 AM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Bunny (11-26-2015), color22 (11-14-2015), justRelax (11-30-2015), Wookiee (11-16-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    I'd like to highlight something. Anyone who decides that they want to have their name added to this list is NOT allowed to post in the Ego section at all, this is clearly stated in the section rules and in the main post of this thread. You are liable to read the rules, if you havent, then it's your own fault.Therefore anyone who has posted and was on the list has been removed from it.

This is the last opportunity for anyone that wants to be re-added to the list after posting in the section despite their obligations under the rules. In order for a user to be re-added to this list you will allow me to remove all of the posts you have made in this section since the day you were originally added to the list, and you will oblige to the rules and you will no longer take part in any activity that occurs in the Ego Section.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 11-30-2015 at 03:29 AM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    The List has been updated. A few new names has been added to the list and a few has been removed from it because they decided to comment in the ego section, which is not allowed if you're on the list.

Take your time to get familiar with the new list so you don't risk punishment for mentioning any of them.

5. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Charm Hye (04-24-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    List has been updated again. Please familiarise yourselves with the people on the list before posting.

7. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

justRelax (12-01-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Updated list.

Take your time to get familiar with the new list so you don't risk punishment for mentioning any of them.

Country
    Thanks
    List updated.

Thread Information