Koroshite's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^5Zachary^F

Reason: Gm broke event rule

So 2 guy left at end 1. ^9Sub^Gsmile^E and 2. Me
    I moved in hns event so dats mean i lost,[RULE] (i wanted subsmile to win dats why moved) since i break rule the winner is subsmile.
    Yet he not got the ep. I don't thinks is fair. He should won, since i break the main rule.
    Well i dont think he will got ep, or the gm will get something like: "next time dont do dat hurr durr" or etc but nvm i posted anyway.
    (I want Mirry to decide who was right)

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/file/snkyjf
    Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Might I just add that our rules are if you move, you die, in the replay you FORCED a move when it was only you two remaining, so he won because you moved on purpose, this is unfair for the player who I killed prior to that (TomasEdison with colours) because he was actually hiding and attempting to win, where as it came down to both of you two (who are both friends..) forcing a win. Might I also add that Mex agreed with me that it was unfair because it was a forced win, I can get him to post here if you need me to but I don't agree with the report considering the following;

1- It was a forced win
    2- You moved only because you wanted your friend to win
    3- Both hosters agreed it was unfair
    4- You even stated "(i wanted subsmile to win dats why moved)"

I'll kindly wait for Miranda (or Chance since he's Head ET) to post their opinion.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion subsmile should get the point even though it's a forced win. If koroshite would win that round, he would simply gift the point to subsmile.

A lot of people die on purpose just to let their friends to win, i don't think it should be against the rules or anything like that.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Sub should get the point anyway, as a former official event team member, that's what I think, why?

Because the gifting option is no longer available, and dying to let a friend win doesn't seem unreasonable for me, it's like people teamwork in lms event for example, through chat or Skype, so it looks like they "esp" cuz one running from a different side when the hunter is coming, it gives a fair advantage, so why is dying in order to give a friend to win isn't fair?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I hope you both actually watched the replay.
    In the end, both of the players moved at the exact same time when Koroshite had a small conversation with his friend allowing him to win (and asking if he wanted the point). I don't see it as being fair at all considering it's like forced teamwork, you purposely hide so only your friend will get it, it's not fair to other players considering he actually MOVED to allow his friend to win, whereas he was hiding for the rest of the time, why not move before? Oh right, because he didn't want his FRIEND to lose. Every other player had hidden and didn't give up their position just for their friend, I still find it unreasonable and although you both disagree with me it's up to Miranda.

Oh and;

1- Gifting points is not allowed
    2- This is H&S not LMS, I see no relation at all...

We can wait for Miranda to reply.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    I hope you both actually watched the replay.
    In the end, both of the players moved at the exact same time when Koroshite had a small conversation with his friend allowing him to win (and asking if he wanted the point). I don't see it as being fair at all considering it's like forced teamwork, you purposely hide so only your friend will get it, it's not fair to other players considering he actually MOVED to allow his friend to win, whereas he was hiding for the rest of the time, why not move before? Oh right, because he didn't want his FRIEND to lose. Every other player had hidden and didn't give up their position just for their friend, I still find it unreasonable and although you both disagree with me it's up to Miranda.

Oh and;

1- Gifting points is not allowed
    2- This is H&S not LMS, I see no relation at all...

We can wait for Miranda to reply.
    I perfectly understand that. I got it that he moved on purpose just so his friend could win, I still see what's wrong with it? It's his friend, his friend needed or wanted the point so he simply gave him the opportunity to win. It doesn't really matter if 'every other player had hidden and didn't give up their position just for their friend'.

I think Sonji should reply here since hes the HET now.

Koroshite's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    "In the end, both of the players moved at the exact same time"

This is not true... I asked him "want a pt?" he said "yes" then i moved and ran to him... he was still on the wall... "I hope you actually watched the replay."
    Spoiler!

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Looking at the replay, I don't see why Subsmile shouldn't have got the point. Koro just didn't want the point, it wouldn't be any different if he left the room and rejoined. In the end Koro did break a rule and it should result in Subsmile winning.

@Zach It looks like the only reason Mex said gift Tomas because he mistakenly thought they both had moved but, if you watch the replay, you can see Koro hung up to Sub and moved him by going under him. Rules are set when you explain everything in the game room, If you don't want this kind of thing to happen again, make it a rule in your event.

I'll gift Subsmile his point and Tomas can also keep his point if already gifted.
    Last edited by León; 11-16-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Thread Information