Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    I'm being strictly professional here, these really are amazing shots. Do you manually adjust your settings? Based on what I've observed, these are landscapes. Ever tried seeing what you can do with other subjects? I want to upload my shots too but im at work. I recently editted a shot of my motobecane vintage 60's bike with my audio technica ws55 and sony mdr zx 110 and so far, it's been my best shot/edit this month. Took it with my Sony A100. This is why I recommended Sony to Shino, I've been using it for years and I haven't seen it complain about anything lol.
    I usually keep the settings at auto or landscape with the default 18 mm lens. cept the one with the towers, i used a 200mm for that. i tried experimenting with subjects and models but they dont turn out well as i expected, i did post one of pikachu tho

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    I usually keep the settings at auto or landscape with the default 18 mm lens. cept the one with the towers, i used a 200mm for that. i tried experimenting with subjects and models but they dont turn out well as i expected, i did post one of pikachu tho
    How many years have you invested in photography?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    How many years have you invested in photography?

All my life technically, but i didn't go in depth till about the start of this year (found my dslr sitting in a cupboard for 5 years)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    All my life technically, but i didn't go in depth till about the start of this year (found my dslr sitting in a cupboard for 5 years)
    The thing about photography is, it's not addictive at first. You know, you get random decent shots and you'll tell yourself like "aye, i took a good raw shot." Next thing you know is you'll be playing with filters, next thing you know is you'll try to defocus stuff, then you start playing with manual settings, next thing you know you'll be using photoshop, you know what I mean? I've been into photography for quite some time now, never been a big fan until I worked for Sony and found out that it's an art form just like how music is art. This is why I was confident as well with Sony products as I own a nikon with higher specs than my sony a100 but I still use my a100 whenever I need it.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Yune's Avatar hello i am fish

Thanks
    If you really want to take your technique to the next level I recommend you google "matte painting" and watch some tutorials.

And for god sakes learn some colour grading dude. You're on the right track though for the most part.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yune View Post
    If you really want to take your technique to the next level I recommend you google "matte painting" and watch some tutorials.

And for god sakes learn some colour grading dude. You're on the right track though for the most part.
    Wow never knew my work had a special term to describe them. Thanks! and yes i make my edits too surreal sometimes, its intentional

God

Country
    Thanks
    I usually hate posts like these but this is just awsome.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Fantastic photo manipulations Epic!
    I r8 8/8. Well done m8!

Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I like the one of the bridges the best, simply stated.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sex View Post
    I usually hate posts like these but this is just awsome.
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Fantastic photo manipulations Epic!
    I r8 8/8. Well done m8!
    Originally Posted by Larabeast™ View Post
    I like the one of the bridges the best, simply stated.
    Thanks guys! just posted another digital edit on my instagram page if youre that interested (which you arent). too lazy to post it on deviantart tho

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information