Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Dear Freestylers who think it's ok to disrespect someone who is voluntarily devoting their time to this game:

The insulting and disrespecting not only George will come to a stop now, it is not okay to deliberately insult somebody based on your own merits regardless of the situation. George is a fine GM and he is doing a great job, the rude instigators that continue to set him on edge will from this point on begin to get infracted every time I see or any other forum mod sees any little smart or disrespectful comment regarding him or any other staff member until you all end up banned. We don't need disrespectful childish behaviors on Freestylers world, take that shit elsewhere.
    If you have an issue regarding the way my staff members are handling any given situations please feel free to shoot me a PM about the situation.
    Last edited by Adorable; 11-24-2015 at 04:43 AM.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

2. The following user said thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (11-24-2015)

Thread Information