Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YeuPho View Post
    Sup, yea that's me I work for MLG and this was at the MLG finals in NO back in October
    I'm talking about the dude on the right side. Das you?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

YeuPho's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    I'm talking about the dude on the right side. Das you?
    I'm the one on the left fam
    Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    YeuPho > ALL

YOU ALL SUCK YEUPHO CLAIMED HE HAS BEST CLAN SO HE GETS THAT RANG /OWNED ALL G_G

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I'm the one on the left fam
    The one on the right side reminds me of michi.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Thanks
    The one on the right side reminds me of michi.
    Don't know who that is, but this guy is the designer for MLG. He's in charge of merch designs + site. We call him big tony, but he's skinny af, cool guy
    YeuPho > ALL

YOU ALL SUCK YEUPHO CLAIMED HE HAS BEST CLAN SO HE GETS THAT RANG /OWNED ALL G_G

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Don't know who that is, but this guy is the designer for MLG. He's in charge of merch designs + site. We call him big tony, but he's skinny af, cool guy
    how tf is it possible not to know michi. He's like, the black dude of FG community, you can't hate this guy lol, it's like, he's the only black dude reppin the #Shire.

Anyway, back on topic: Yo, I know you ain't in the position to say anything about this, but since you know how to code stuff, do you think there's a possibility to fix this issue? Man it's a nightmare.

Thanks
    how tf is it possible not to know michi. He's like, the black dude of FG community, you can't hate this guy lol, it's like, he's the only black dude reppin the #Shire.

Anyway, back on topic: Yo, I know you ain't in the position to say anything about this, but since you know how to code stuff, do you think there's a possibility to fix this issue? Man it's a nightmare.
    I don't know anyone on here honestly. I used to play back on LG and decided to start playing again back in 2011 and joined fgunz. Here I am again in '15 because I have nothing else to do and my semester is almost over so I needed to find a game, this came to mind.

It's possible to fix it, but not with a small patch. I haven't seen the code for gunz since I never had a interest in it. I'm only finishing my junior year of CS almost close to getting my B.S., but I do know C++. This just depends on how spaghetti the code is and if I understand it. I don't know how the game is coded, so if there isn't comments at all I'm lost on figuring out what to look at until I study it.
    Last edited by YeuPho; 11-23-2015 at 09:26 PM.
    YeuPho > ALL

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know anyone on here honestly. I used to play back on LG and decided to start playing again back in 2011 and joined fgunz. Here I am again in '15 because I have nothing else to do and my semester is almost over so I needed to find a game, this came to mind.

It's possible to fix it, but not with a small patch. I haven't seen the code for gunz since I never had a interest in it. I'm only finishing my junior year of CS almost close to getting my B.S., but I do know C++. This just depends on how spaghetti the code is and if I understand it. I don't know how the game is coded, so if there isn't comments at all I'm lost on figuring out what to look at until I study it.
    Dude, take a look at the previous threads made about anti-lead in the past 6-8 months. You'll understand that 60% of current players are facing the same problem. I mean 60% of people playing this game can't have bad net all at the same time right? I don't know man, kinda lost myself lol. I even posted a thread about this way back in august or september I think.
    Last edited by Fourth; 11-23-2015 at 09:42 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Since people keep going off topic this thread will now be locked.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Stuwadie (11-23-2015)

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Dear Freestylers who think it's ok to disrespect someone who is voluntarily devoting their time to this game:

The insulting and disrespecting not only George will come to a stop now, it is not okay to deliberately insult somebody based on your own merits regardless of the situation. George is a fine GM and he is doing a great job, the rude instigators that continue to set him on edge will from this point on begin to get infracted every time I see or any other forum mod sees any little smart or disrespectful comment regarding him or any other staff member until you all end up banned. We don't need disrespectful childish behaviors on Freestylers world, take that shit elsewhere.
    If you have an issue regarding the way my staff members are handling any given situations please feel free to shoot me a PM about the situation.
    Last edited by Adorable; 11-24-2015 at 04:43 AM.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

11. The following user said thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (11-24-2015)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information