Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoxton View Post
    That's your opinion, but I would say more like "fed up" of these kinda things.
    and why would someone feel "fed up" because their name was mentioned in a thread?

You know the answer... you know it... you just won't admit it.... ssssssssssssssssss

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    Keep in mind that this is a "Suggestion thread". Your feedbacks regarding the main post are more appreciated than pissing each other off in this thread so stay on topic you guys.

Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    fgunz

Suggestion title:
    man up a little

Suggestion description:
    stop muting for stupid shit like cursing at someone, its a game no-one seriously gets their emotions hurt from mere words unless they plain bitches like sears and such (joke) but honestly i don't think any1 under the age of 10 plays fgunz other than "mate" so stop muting for stupid shit

basically make mute rules less strict

if u gonna post be more creative and dont say some shit along the lines of
    "you're not a child control yourself"

fan/support

Based on what Notorious has said. This is not likely to happen.

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mousse View Post
    Keep in mind that this is a "Suggestion thread". Your feedbacks regarding the main post are more appreciated than pissing each other off in this thread so stay on topic you guys.

Based on what Notorious has said. This is not likely to happen.
    Just cuz notorious said it doesnt mean it wont happen calm down.

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Just cuz notorious said it doesnt mean it wont happen calm down.
    Pssh...

Originally Posted by Skull
    make mute rules less strict
    After making a suggestion like this? You might wanna rethink that you're the one who should calm down.
    You can't change the rules just because it's unfair for you. Other's won't be satisfied.

Therefore, I repeat myself.. This is not likely to happen.

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

Speed talks.

Country
    Thanks
    ew that suks,i bet my life it wont happen. gudluck tryin' m8.(mofo)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I actually dont give a **** about flaming but I like seeing people muted for no reason hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Doesn't matter if it's in real life or in a video game. Some people are more sensitive than others and we want to keep this place as nice as possible without people cursing at each other, and let the people who get cursed at just swallow the bullshit that could lead to harrassment.

If everyone cursed at each other without consequences 24/7, less people would be here today, more people would probably be ****s and some few might even struggle in real life from what happend on the internet. It's called cyber bullying, and it's something we don't support here.

The ignore function works if someone is being annoying or mean. There's no question that people insult other players or provoke others and gets away with it because it's too minor. Some people don't want to take all that "minor insults" that gets thrown at them all the time, so they choose to /ignore those players.

Honestly though, don't you think this place would be SOOOOOOOOOO much more toxic if everyone just called each other names all the freaking time without getting in trouble for it? I sure as hell wouldn't feel comfortable or "healthy" being around here.

Banned

Thanks
    If you're here to flame, just leave.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Doesn't matter if it's in real life or in a video game. Some people are more sensitive than others and we want to keep this place as nice as possible without people cursing at each other, and let the people who get cursed at just swallow the bullshit that could lead to harrassment.

If everyone cursed at each other without consequences 24/7, less people would be here today, more people would probably be ****s and some few might even struggle in real life from what happend on the internet. It's called cyber bullying, and it's something we don't support here.

The ignore function works if someone is being annoying or mean. There's no question that people insult other players or provoke others and gets away with it because it's too minor. Some people don't want to take all that "minor insults" that gets thrown at them all the time, so they choose to /ignore those players.

Honestly though, don't you think this place would be SOOOOOOOOOO much more toxic if everyone just called each other names all the freaking time without getting in trouble for it? I sure as hell wouldn't feel comfortable or "healthy" being around here.
    ^ This.
    It's not hard to behave yourself. (Although I guess it is to some of you...)
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information