Bible
    So this isn't an ego or rage or insulting or disrespecting staff thread but this is a completely logical and calm explanation as to what happened.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?88918-hello

I was banned in this thread for saying "everyone come to ***" and I linked the website in my friend's stream. I was banned for advertising a server but how is that advertising?

So telling people to play a different server off of FgunZ grounds is advertising? You should ban everyone who plays any other server? Your server is portraying a lot of power abuse and seems to be very power hungry.

Even when asking george my ban reason nice and calmly this is how I was responded to.

Not only that but this staff member also threatened me... which is pretty ridiculous for a staff member to do.

I don't know what type of system this is but this is getting pretty ridiculous...

I did nothing wrong and I was banned purely on George's sloppy handling of situations, it's quite ridiculous and it's happened to so many people.

Even when he stated himself that I did absolutely nothing wrong.

So if anyone has a legitimate explanation for this, I'd be ecstatic.

2. The following 10 users say thank you to Bible for this useful post:

BARBARR (11-25-2015), GodTommy (11-24-2015), lex210607 (11-25-2015), MrCorpse (11-24-2015), nightbloom (11-26-2015), Opeth (11-25-2015), PrincessNate (11-24-2015), rise (11-24-2015), Tankado (11-30-2015), Wookiee (11-26-2015)

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    I'm going to close this thread due to the fact that i do not believe any responses from your peers will help the situation.

I will leave this for Dave.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Thread Information