Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Why you should seek for opportunities to merge

Suggestion description:

Hello,

I already made a pretty big thread on another private server about merging servers which in mine and possibly many others opinion is crucial for the game to stay alive and have the slightest chance of growing.
    Why I'm posting it here too is because "Dave" seems to have enough adequacy to view such things with clear mind.

I will be slightly lazy now and copy paste some of my previous writings.

- You can increase a single servers population to a level that will attract even more players from other servers and those who have left because of low population. Growth is GUARANTEED.
    - You can actually capitalize off from it and not waste your money on growth.
    - You will unite communities which is one of the biggest issues in the world of Gunz right now - too many servers and people separated. In an ideal world with all current players in one server, you'd have around 1,000 stable players constantly online, not to mention the latter of point 1.

Fact is that if such thing is not made, your current barely healthy community will eventually shrink to an unbearable size and everyone will quit - a good example would be once very popular game "Helbreath".
    Fact is if you have a larger player base to feed, you will have more tools to develop the game which stops the decline / increases growth.

This might seem a hard nut to crack so if you have questions or ideas, I'm available for a short period of time. I do not gain anything else from it but have a game to play on again. I personally can't be bothered playing vs same players whole day with also having to choose when I CAN play clan wars.

Thanks!

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    None of this will happen GUARANTEED

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Let me see both owners Co operate, then we'll talk, highly doubt they would understand each other
    And it's not that easy anyway

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Let me see both owners Co operate, then we'll talk, highly doubt they would understand each other
    And it's not that easy anyway
    Never said it's easy, hence I offered the option out to ask questions. I'm very experienced with everything related to it.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I approve this thread , all this kids who don't want to do this becouse they know they will get rekt if good players start playing on this server.
    This game will die in 1-2 years ( completly ) if the communities won't merge , just imagine a server with 1k online players day and night and 1.5k in weekends. Imagine the CW's and the continue development of the game . If all the devs would unite from all servers imagine how good the anti lead will be and how most of the bugs would be resolved . Imagine the anti hack that could be developed if all the devs would unite dem forces. ***** had a great anti lead, imagine FGunz with that anti lead , all the pros would start playing here and the community would grow fast AF.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I have yet to see a server that's still up today that merged with another one.

- - - Updated - - -

tHAT HAS 100+ PEOPLE

- - - Updated - - -

Also the community base of other communities is shit, keep those braindeads away

- - - Updated - - -

I mean the community that's here isn't the best either but others definitely aren't better.
    Last edited by Michi; 11-26-2015 at 07:08 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Bunny (11-26-2015)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    id rather see the server die than get populated with other servers

Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    communities are shit, keep those braindeads away

Country
    Thanks
    I have yet to see a server that's still up today that merged with another one.
    Just because it was not done correctly previously, does not mean it should not work. If I'm not wrong - the most successful server so far that unfortunately had it's downfall because of inadequate events was the biggest server in the scene for the longest time and it was merged. If your servers administrative positions would not be good at what they do, I would not be here right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the community base of other communities is shit, keep those braindeads away

- - - Updated - - -

I mean the community that's here isn't the best either but others definitely aren't better.
    That's a very narrow minded opinion, coming from an event master. I do not see Gunz players by region/server being different by any feature.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Not just owners would have to agree, their staff has to blend in as well.
    For me personally I think our server has higher standards on requirements for staff as any other (not sure).
    That's absolutely true but if common interests align, I think minor indifferences can be solved easily. There are community managers/leaders in other servers that have also done remarkable job so it's not as bad as you could imagine.

I am here only to offer my idea and possibly give a few vouches from what I've spectated, I do not have any relationships with any server owners.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    For me personally I think our server has higher standards on requirements for staff as any other (not sure).

11. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (11-26-2015)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Only one other server had a staff team up to par with you guys here and it died pretty much after it launched because of no playerbase at all. They had some really nifty graphical increases and awesome custom item's/map's. Not to mention entirely new quests.

Other then this server there's none more worth mentioning. They just can't get their non-donor shit straight and keep on adding more and more overpowered donor shotguns to the point of them killing non donors with 1 hit '-'. So I doubt any merge would benefit this server balance wise. Most just want to force people to donate in order to play properly.

13. The following 4 users say thank you to Colour for this useful post:

Dante (11-26-2015), kkbizz (11-26-2015), McSic (11-26-2015), StephanM (11-26-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information