Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    So dis filthiest of all da filth went against da #Shire

His name is FckLogic AKA Hitbox, AKA STUPID, AKA GOT CAUGHT BY TAINT, AKA GOT 11-1'ED BY SURFEN, AKA CURRENTLY MOST HATED PLAYER OF FG, AKA DUDE WHO BEAT FOURTH WITH HITBOX, AKA ENEMY OF DA SHIRE, AKA FAT WALRUS, AKA GOT DESTROYED BY SUNFIRE EVEN WHEN HE'S USING HITBOX, AKA CURRENTLY IN DA CROSSHAIR OF BUTTERS, AKA ZEXI'S BOYFRIEND, AKA BAR DESTROYED YOU, AKA MY BOY TAINT CAUGHT YOUR HITBOX YOU STUPID PIECE OF FILTH.

Yesterday, when FG's one and only true best asian player was chillin, this stupid phaggot named fcklogic asked for a 1v1.

OFC, without Fourth knowing dat this filth was HITBOXING, he played like he did and apparrently got bodied bad dude to the spikes that this kunt fcklogic was causing.

He abused the lag and spikes that his hitbox was causing and kept going even when I was standing and trying to see if he was spiking and dared to post:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...89034-NFZ-Down

I was so pissed that I thought, how can a bad player like this ***** own me? Well, keep reading.

So I was chilling today cuz me and my family and son were celebrating thanksgiving and I logged on in skype and saw one of my boii send me this link:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...?89047-kickbox!!!

Nice hax bro. Filth. Join Atreph in Ban City, maybe you two can hook and get married, have a kid or two, settle down and use hacks against each other because you're so bad that you need this kind of advantage just to win against someone in a dead game.

You can be the woman cuz you're a pussy. You're too pusy to fight people legitly and dare post against them.

Gandalf said that this will happen to anyone who will dare go against da #shire.

http://s234.photobucket.com/user/car...g.html?filters[user]=54627671&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Here we can see gandalf smoking cuz he's badass

Let it be known, that he will never allow such injustice in this game. He wanted to tell you that all of your games don't mean shit because of your hitbox and that you're pure filth that needs to be cleansed.

Gandalf has reclaimed my pride and wanted to tell y'all that this guy's wins don't mean shit. Nice life you live filth, go suicide.

I will end this thread with my pics of destroying ZEXI

sleep tight *****, don't let da nightmares kill you.

s/o to TAINT for reclaiming da pride of da shire, Obelisk aka tittytwister aka yung jedi aka shizzle, aka secret son of Gandalf, midget midgey boy aka DA REAL CHUCK norris, ZEXI AKA NFZ MASCOT AKA FCKLOGIC'S BOYFRIEND AKA FOURTH 13-5'ED YOU AKA EZ, SURFEN AKA 11-1'ED FCKLOGIC AKA NOT OFFICIALLY PART OF DA SHIRE AKA LEGIT PLAYER, LEO DA LION AKA DA BULBA SLAYER, MICHI AKA DARK MAGICIAN AKA DA BLACK DUDE OF DA SHIRE AKA SLAPP YOU WITH HIS BLACK D, BUU FOR INFILTRATING FG STAFF SO DA SHIRE CAN TAKE OVER, LEL. SERIOUSLY, SO/O TO BUU FOR BEING A FAIR MF. I almost forgot my s/o to Butters. S/o TO butters for being ginger aka, shire defender aka red aka I still love iniustus.

#NFZ OUT

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (12-04-2015), Mousse (11-27-2015), Traumatiser (11-27-2015)

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    garbage bye

4. The following user said thank you to Zoro for this useful post:

Fourth (11-27-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    garbage bye
    I wish he can be permanently banned.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    saving this spot liek a boss

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    garbage bye

8. The following 5 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Fourth (11-28-2015), Rain (11-27-2015), Sunfire (11-27-2015), Syzygy (11-27-2015), Traumatiser (11-27-2015)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    actually i caught his hitbox but w/e

10. The following 2 users say thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Strain (11-27-2015), Taint (11-27-2015)

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    badd 11/0 loser ez

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChocoBarB View Post
    actually i caught his hitbox but w/e
    already knew he was toggling it, just needed replays from you

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    badd 11/0 loser ez
    kid if you are ertogan taint is putin. prepare your **** and stop panicing!!!

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    already knew he was toggling it, just needed replays from you
    nice lie ? hows my report BADDIE..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information