Banned

Thanks
    u haven't fought a top tier glad if u think those noob gimmicks will work

2. The following user said thank you to Jiiigglypuff for this useful post:

Path (12-09-2015)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Highly doubt in a 2v2 on any of the current clan war maps you'd track us down and kill us quickly, ping, back-peddling, wall running would outclass any top tier glad, as I wouldn't be engaging in combat, just running away, sound playing so when you're even slightly near my location I've moved to another
    All it would take it two really good glads. They exist I can assure ya. You can't backpeddle both forwards and backwards and if one of you attacked us with no glad experience you'd be tasting the floor in a few seconds. All we need to get is 1 win. Then you can troll all you want. You'll only make it less fun for you, and will seem like the asshole of us. We'll take the cw win.
    Last edited by zalibidas; 12-08-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    You're not getting old, the whole anti-lead for guns only is kind of unbalanced if you take swords into account. That's why the anti-lead as imperfect as it is now is more balanced then a 100% perfect anti-lead. So unless there is a way to compensate for the weird effect you get when applying anti-lead to a sword I guess it will never be fair play with a sword vs a gun.
    you have a point but adding anti-lead to gladiator will mess everything up

Highly doubt in a 2v2 on any of the current clan war maps you'd track us down and kill us quickly, ping, back-peddling, wall running would outclass any top tier glad, as I wouldn't be engaging in combat, just running away, sound playing so when you're even slightly near my location I've moved to another
    this could be easily solved by adding smaller maps to the map rotation
    Last edited by Bunny; 12-09-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Carlo's Avatar LOSER! No Cat in the Hat!

Country
    Thanks
    Although it's really nice but not for the Br's. lol!

Path's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    it'd probably be the most awful thing ever, i can already picture all the idiots being idiots and it's just not worth the work and time required tbh, plus there aren't really any glad clans anymore

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Path View Post
    it'd probably be the most awful thing ever, i can already picture all the idiots being idiots and it's just not worth the work and time required tbh, plus there aren't really any glad clans anymore
    glad clans will form if such an option will be added '-'

Path's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    glad clans will form if such an option will be added '-'
    possibly, it's still the dumbest shit ever and i can assure you people would get bored of other peopole running around the map for 5 hours

Thanks
    Gladiators have been beating in faces of 300+ ping since the beginning. Gladiators have also been through more cowards than you can count. It isn't going to save you. Moreover maybe they will give you a quick death with YWR or enjoy watching you squirm with the trademark rusty. Srsly glads can only compete with glads, if you aren't one then you will just get run over.

Source: Me

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Bump

Banned

Thanks
    I would play glad clan war when I am bored. Why? Just to annoy my opponents, I would happily waste 30 mins running around a map until they RQ and I get the win.
    Rofl, just make it max 12 rounds.
    When 12 rounds over and no team won 4 rounds the team with the most roundswins win the cw. if same score its a draw.

its just a retarted reaction tryin to be funny.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information