Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by zalibidas View Post
    Chances are, you'd all scatter to try to annoy, and us being glads would track ONE of you and kill them VERY fast. Congrats. you are down a member. And since you scattered we'd find and kill the other. Eventually we'd just find and overpower you. We'd get one win. Then we wouldn't mind just waiting for you to run away and annoy. We'd just chill and hold on for your loss. Good game.
    Highly doubt in a 2v2 on any of the current clan war maps you'd track us down and kill us quickly, ping, back-peddling, wall running would outclass any top tier glad, as I wouldn't be engaging in combat, just running away, sound playing so when you're even slightly near my location I've moved to another

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Highly doubt in a 2v2 on any of the current clan war maps you'd track us down and kill us quickly, ping, back-peddling, wall running would outclass any top tier glad, as I wouldn't be engaging in combat, just running away, sound playing so when you're even slightly near my location I've moved to another
    All it would take it two really good glads. They exist I can assure ya. You can't backpeddle both forwards and backwards and if one of you attacked us with no glad experience you'd be tasting the floor in a few seconds. All we need to get is 1 win. Then you can troll all you want. You'll only make it less fun for you, and will seem like the asshole of us. We'll take the cw win.
    Last edited by zalibidas; 12-08-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Thread Information