Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    Hi guys for those who produce music or just like to make beats whatever I found a link with every Vengeance pack, it's great. I for one use FL Studio btw totally suggest.

https://mega.nz/#F!qdBSTTgB!Uo-ctdv3wxzTIyIZMfgWSw
    This is the link.
    Welcome

2. The following user said thank you to Chicken for this useful post:

Shino (12-10-2015)

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    You work with FL stu too

thx btw

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You work with FL stu too
    Yeah It's my favorite daw tbh ahah

5. The following user said thank you to Chicken for this useful post:

Shino (12-10-2015)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    i use fl studio as well! i've got the music theory but im not too familiar with the program per se. i've got the basics down but not the resources.

can u tell me if i need anything to use these vengenace packages like a plugin or whatever.

also do you have any nexus packages? it would be much easier to import those instead of downloading more shit ahaha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    i use fl studio as well! i've got the music theory but im not too familiar with the program per se. i've got the basics down but not the resources.

can u tell me if i need anything to use these vengenace packages like a plugin or whatever.

also do you have any nexus packages? it would be much easier to import those instead of downloading more shit ahaha
    Dam just saw this , and sadly no I don't ): I wish though lol , never knew my nig Shino was into music producing??? hhahah and No these are't plugins only kicks, claps,etc but they are very good , you'd have to pay to download them if it wasnt for this link :p , u just need to add them to your daw ( I use fl studio and learned how to use the program on youtube :p )

8. The following user said thank you to Chicken for this useful post:

Shino (12-10-2015)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    Dam just saw this , and sadly no I don't ): I wish though lol , never knew my nig Shino was into music producing??? hhahah and No these are't plugins only kicks, claps,etc but they are very good , you'd have to pay to download them if it wasnt for this link :p , u just need to add them to your daw ( I use fl studio and learned how to use the program on youtube :p )
    oh thanks so much, this is really helpful in that case

Thread Information