tongudan123's Avatar Klaus

Country
    Thanks
    Hey guys , my name is Thành , i'm from Viet Nam ( please fogive me if my English is bad ).
    Today I have some questions , I've played Fgunz for a month and I really really love it . But when I reached level 50+ , I played in Free Channel and I have some problem that most of you guys all have donate guns and it really hurt . So I'd love to have a few donate guns like you guys so I do not have to die too quickly in every fights . So I go to the Fgunz homepage , after I read all the direction , I dont know how to use paypal guys . So I really nead all your helps . Beside , the currency here than my currency has an enormous disparities ( 1USD = 20,000~23,000 VND) but I still want to donate for fgunz . Thanks for reading my post

P/s : My in-game char is Klaus_ , I'm from Viet Nam which is in Asia so my ping is a bit higher than yours , but I want you guys know because it happen the same to me , but no so that I swear to you guys , so please ,be nice and be more sympathetic towards me ( because I was always taunted whenever I played with you guys ) . Thanks all .

Gummi's Avatar i love to troll

Country
    Thanks
    Dorminade dos event, u ween ep 4 den converto
    currency change:25ep=100coin

Ign:Gummi

Thread Information