Mee4000's Avatar ^ARussian^9

Thanks
    I used to get the black bars on the sides of my screen when I lowered my resolution and now I just get a super stretched, low quality full-screen video. I really miss those black bars because it helped my FPS and it was much more easier to play. I don't know if you changed it for everyone or if it's just my client that doesn't have the black bars, but I'd really appreciate if I could get them back somehow.

Thanks so much.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Just play with your resolutions till you find something you really like.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Just play with your resolutions till you find something you really like.
    I'm playing with 1366 x 768, but I used to play 1024 x whatever and I preferred that to all else. FPS is really an issue with me, and resolution is a major factor in FPS.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    the black bars aren't what helped your framerates lol, but if you want them back, go into your gpu settings and set it not to scale fullscreen.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    the black bars aren't what helped your framerates lol, but if you want them back, go into your gpu settings and set it not to scale fullscreen.
    Okay, I've fixed it. Thanks so much!

P.S.
    Yes, I realize that it isn't the bars but the resolution. My problem with that was that if I put on a lower resolution it'd be stretched and kill the quality. I want good quality and higher FPS, which the black bars achieved.

Thread Information